COINTEST: Todies Wild Ride!

Rockin Roddy

Seien Sie sich bewusst, der Sie rund um Fahrräder

OK, you've done it now! Can't read a word of what you're typing and it's bothering me.......

that you aren't a part of Todie's Wild Ride yet that is!!!!!! :yikes:

Tell you what I want to do, how about I send you a coin adoption request and you join us? You can write up the coin in any language you wish (as long as you also add the English translation please), when done, I will release the coin and you'll be in the race!!!

Sound good??

This doesn't mean stop posting though, you could win another coin in this cointest!!!

I'll PM you the coin info!

OK, you've done it now! Can't read a word of what you're typing and it's bothering me.......

that you aren't a part of Todie's Wild Ride yet that is!!!!!! ;)

Tell you what I want to do, how about I send you a coin adoption request and you join us? You can write up the coin in any language you wish (as long as you also add the English translation please), when done, I will release the coin and you'll be in the race!!!

Sound good??

This doesn't mean stop posting though, you could win another coin in this cointest!!!

:yikes::wacko::blink::grin::D:o:o

Be aware of bikes around you!

Sound good??

Sounds good to me! Thanks! :wacko:

Sound good??

The Google translater says it's German for this...

"Be aware of your bicycles around"

Very rough of course