COINTEST: Todies Wild Ride!

Rockin Roddy

OK, Last adoption coin I have for the race(not counting the one remaining for a new player), some Keeper Coins may still be coming. Random draw from those twping this phrase.

"Be aware of Bikes around you"

As often as you like, but not twice in a row.

Rod, I trust this is OK with you??

Robert....is the 5th adoption still available? I sended an email to someone.... ;)

I hope to hear from her soon! :o

Yes, that last one is still available for an adoption to someone who does not yet have a coin in the race. We only need 13 more people to reach 100!!

CONGRATS to Tamster56 for her 500th cache and to JohnMac56 for his 1200th cache!!! An honor of sorts for myself too, THANKS for choosing our namesake cache to commemorate those milestones!!!

Here's to many more for both of you!!

I just remembered I owe someone a couple of coins, I will get the info to you tomorrow, sorry!!

And Gatoulis, your rescued coin will go to the Geopigs soon!! I might be able to talk Sally into making up a pocket coin as well, will talk with her about it!!

Be aware of bikes around you!!!

Hey Rod!!!

You're gonna love this...

We (Tamster56, Johnslady56 and myself) headed up to central California today and completed the new Geocoin highway series of caches put out by Castle Man! And we stopped by the cache that he has dedicated to you. It was an especially magical cache find for us! Besides the fact that it was dedicated to you, it was my 1200th find!!! And it was Tamster56's 500th find!!! We also dropped TWO of our TWR coins into this cache to get them moving. We stopped for a minute at this cache and had a moment of silent prayer for you and for Tod...

Here's a picture of the cache container and the two TWR coins before we re-hid it and headed on to the next cache....

bf38c901-39a2-4b4b-a311-4fb595406fa3.jpg

I'm hoping that one or maybe both of these coins make it across the country and end up in one of your caches...

~John

Be aware of bikes around you!!!

Hey Rod!!!

You're gonna love this...

We (Tamster56, Johnslady56 and myself) headed up to central California today and completed the new Geocoin highway series of caches put out by Castle Man! And we stopped by the cache that he has dedicated to you. It was an especially magical cache find for us! Besides the fact that it was dedicated to you, it was my 1200th find!!! And it was Tamster56's 500th find!!! We also dropped TWO of our TWR coins into this cache to get them moving. We stopped for a minute at this cache and had a moment of silent prayer for you and for Tod...

Here's a picture of the cache container and the two TWR coins before we re-hid it and headed on to the next cache....

bf38c901-39a2-4b4b-a311-4fb595406fa3.jpg

I'm hoping that one or maybe both of these coins make it across the country and end up in one of your caches...

~John

I was reading emails when this came in (I have the cache on watch), I was honored by your choosing of the cache and by the nice note you left!! THANKS!!! One of these days, I will do my best to get out there and get that cache or series depending on the time I have!!

CONGRATS to the both of you!!!