COINTEST: Todies Wild Ride!

Rockin Roddy

In relation to my trip, what is unique about the following location??

N 31* 11.818

W 105*26.787

It's a Rest Area / Rest Stop in the middle of nowhere. that also has the only 2 Caches in the area . You went this way to drop some travelers!!!

Lights On For Safety !!!!!!!!

bought the golf course in 1963

wear a helmet

WOW, how old do you think I am??? :ph34r:

i was thinking that "we" was you and your parents. next i was going to guess that you were not born yet when it was purchased.

i know roughly how old you are.

ok since i am on the wrong track i'll try again.

can we do back to back posts if they are differnent questions?

bought the golf course in 1963

wear a helmet

WOW, how old do you think I am??? :unsure:

i was thinking that "we" was you and your parents. next i was going to guess that you were not born yet when it was purchased.

i know roughly how old you are.

ok since i am on the wrong track i'll try again.

can we do back to back posts if they are differnent questions?

Nope, I was definitely around when we bought the course :ph34r::(:wacko:

I don't mind if you guess different questions back to back, but how about a 5 minute rule this time??

. On the trip, I saw something that I've only seen once before in my whole life(in 1988). What did I see??

A Tornado/Twister

Lights On For Safty !!!!

Tod, Jade and I saw one of these on our way out to Vegas the year we climbed the mountains!! It never reached the ground that I know of, it was HUGE though!! I've also seen a waterspout in the Gulf of Mexico.

We've had a few visitors come in different ways, what is the craziest way someone has come to the course?

Buck Asp NAKED !!!

Dress For The Ride !!

I'll better pose this...what was the craziest vehicle?

But, you'd be surprised at the stuff we find left behind in the carts. How do you go home without your underwear??

Edited by Rockin Roddy

N 31* 11.818

W 105*26.787

It's a Rest Area / Rest Stop in the middle of nowhere. that also has the only 2 Caches in the area . You went this way to drop some travelers!!!

Lights On For Safety !!!!!!!!

I did a search for Caches by those coordinates, and the nearest two are listed as 3 miles, and 5.4 miles away. The answer doesn't have to do with Caches, but has to do with my trip.

It is interesting that THIS qusstion can serve as a clue to another answer, while one of the OTHER questions can also serve as a clue to this answer???

<<After I left Laredo, I drove 578(road) miles to end up parked 491(crow) miles from where I started. Where am I??>>

Tulsa, Oklahoma

Nope, also please remember that each answer must come with your bike Safety Advice to be qualified. I've actually had players get their correct answers robbed because they didn't include that advice. Thank you.

N 31* 11.818

W 105*26.787

This is an area that you cross where Central Time Zone and Mountain Time Zone Meet.

Which affects the way you Log your times while Driving.

Lights On For Saftey !!

DING! DING!

Please send in the email for the folder!!

13. Why did the animal cross the road(it wasn't a chicken)??

Well I'd have to say here that any animal crosses the road to get to the other side!! :ph34r: even a chicken

Wear an approved helmet

LMAO Does this mean I am at least as smart as a first grader? Thanks Robert!!! Email on the way :(:unsure::wacko:

N 31* 11.818

W 105*26.787

This is an area that you cross where Central Time Zone and Mountain Time Zone Meet.

Which affects the way you Log your times while Driving.

Lights On For Saftey !!

We won't be able to get a precise answer on this on until we determine where I am now, and looking at this question will help you determine where I am????

Hey, everybody, Don't forget THESE questions too!!!

OK, Robert asked for it, question time!!! :ph34r::(

Here's the deal....same rules as always, no back to back posts unless 15 minutes between posts, each answer can contain only 1 answer and please don't answer the same question each time. As always, HAVE FUN!!! Each correct answer will get you an entry into Robert's drawing folder for a chance to win a special coin!!

QUESTIONS:

1) What year did we buy the golf course?

2) How old was I when we bought the course?

3) We've had a few celeb visitors, who was the one we all got autographs from?

4) We've had a few visitors come in different ways, what is the craziest way someone has come to the course?

5) What was the most dangerous visit, how did it end up?

6) We had a tourney once and I won something...what was it?

7) What did I do to win the prize??

Answer these and any questions Robert might add, but remember, one guess per try and please don't answer the same question back to back! I don't know how much info you'll find by investigating, but I will add hints as needed! It's a chilly 36 this morning, I'm not going to work until it gets to 45, but I will disappear sooner or later...

Well, get to answering and HAVE FUN!!!

Some one just grabbed the city I thought I had guessed before I left! LOL

14. In relation to my trip, what is unique about the following location??

N 31* 11.818

W 105*26.787

I think by the time you got to that point you had driven the number of miles or number of hours you are allowed to do before taking a mandatory break.

Wear an approved helmet