URGENT - FOR UK APPROVERS

I've tried emailing but not got any success yet.

My Mr Benn series is a series which all need to be published together, there is a distance problem with some of them so the series shouldn't yet be available. Please can you set them all to unreviewed.

Sorry.............

The Jones'

Edited by The Jones'

I've tried emailing but not got any success yet.

Who did you e-mail? If it was Lactodorum or Eckington then you're not going to get a reply as they are no longer involved in reviewing. You best bet is to contact Deceangi or Graculus through their GC Profiles. They're MUCH better at responding than anyone at Groundspeak (as in they DO actually reply ;) )

It was Grackers :wub: who published the caches in question. I saw them pop up last night...

Has the extremely brave person quoted above :wub: had the team of Green Birds call round yet ;)

Or is the Green Bird sending in the ducks first ;)

Scott run for for the hills :wub:

;) I'll be fine. First of all Grackers hails from Wales. A fellow countryman will not harm another fellow countryman. And that's why I can say Grackers safely. However, in polite company (which you lot generally are not! :D) the full title of TFTC Graculus shall be used.

And besides - publishing a cache is not Graculus' fault. A reviewer's job is to review the cache and if appropriate, release it. And a cache is only reviewed if submitted for review - so no complaints on the actual publication.

I guess the thread can be closed now though as the actual topic as now been dealt with... ?