COINTEST: For my 5th GeoBirthday

WRITE SHOP ROBERT

2. Name a player who claims one of the three as a First Cache.

"Another Birthday Bashe Cache" (WSR Turns 2) gcpy61

June 10, 2006 by 50sumtin (4715 found)

TFTC! I was in the area for the weekend with my family camping at Olema and got up early for an early morning cache hunt.

This was the first cache of the morning before seeking three of the nearby benchmarks.

Aww..Geez, you guys are killing me...Do we need to have a VOTE on this one too??

LMAO Well you didn't specify what you meant by "first cache" and they did log it was a first cache.....

wild women didn't mention that she left lollipops in her log but Team Psychopuppy did mention that she left them....

Thanks for the cointest WSR!!!

Incidentally, you made me look at my official geocaching bday date and it turned out to be TODAY!!! I have officially been caching for one year today :):):)

Well, Happy GeoBirthday to you too! I always like to do something special to celebrate. It sure beats counting nearly 40 candles.

TFTC! I was in the area for the weekend with my family camping at Olema and got up early for an early morning cache hunt.

This was the first cache of the morning before seeking three of the nearby benchmarks.

Aww..Geez, you guys are killing me...Do we need to have a VOTE on this one too??

LMAO Well you didn't specify what you meant by "first cache" and they did log it was a first cache.....

So, is that a YES vote?

jalewis

8 Aug 06 I'm Three, I'm Three! (A WSR Birthday Bashe Cache) by WRITE SHOP ROBERT (GCXM2X)

California 06 Jul 08

I had looked into that one and wasn't sure whether to include it or not. It has been the only Traditional cache they have logged, so thet's pretty much a first cache I thought. Another VOTE anyone?

What no traction on this?

Thats ok WSR this has been fun, I learned alot about logs and finding information.

Claimed a first cache:

OCSAS

(as reported in a log by d8ab8a)

I looked closely at that one when making my list, and when reading it I see that the "Another Family" looks to be first timers, but I didn't get the impression that OSCAS was Caching for the first time.

Ah yes, I guess I read that another way. I think it was because when I looked up "OSCAS" I didn't find a profile on the system for them so I assumed that it was their first caching experience and they never logged it or found another one. Though I am not sure why...how could anyone not love geocaching??? lol!

No problem. I was having trouble finding a guess that someone hadn't already found! :)

Oh and I think BrierPatch deserves to win for their answer...hope you have enough coins!

So, is that a YES vote?

Of course!! YES all the way!! LMAO

I also vote yes for Brierpatch. I was going to use that one until I saw that they had....

So, is that a YES vote?

I vote Yes for LadyBee4T!! :):)

2. Name a player who claims one of the three as a First Cache:

Barissa

Claimed first cache: Chad (as posted by maryu)

The B-day present left to you was a Kazoo!

1. Name a specific item that was left for me as a Birthday Gift.

"something to write with. It has a logo of a special company headquarted in Marin"

You got a nice Moo CD from Lady Esquire at your 1st Birthday Bashe Cache.

Happy Face Whistle present was left by rparriot

I hope I am correct!!! :laughing:

Happy birthday my friend!!!!!! :D

1) Kilroy Gang, Celtic music CD!!! WOW!!!! :)

Well, here are the official winners according to the rules, and according to the list of correct answers I had made before we began. So that's 7 official prize coins! Look to my next post for some other prizes!

jalewis

8 Aug 06 I'm Three, I'm Three! (A WSR Birthday Bashe Cache) by WRITE SHOP ROBERT (GCXM2X)

California 06 Jul 08

1. Name a specific item that was left for me as a Birthday Gift.

I'm Three, I'm Three! (A WSR Birthday Bashe Cache)

August 24, 2006 by team siata :and I LEFT YOU A PRESENT - hide it in good health.

You never mentioned what it was but assuming from the log entry it was a cache of some kind for you to hide??

Hard ot find things that haven't already been said. Happy GeoBirthday WSR!! Have fun! Thanks for the cointest!

These three above answers were ones that I had considered putting on my list, but they didn't make it onto the Official list. The answers have been put to a VOTE by all of you (3 of 5 votes needed to be yes in order to win)(I know, it was a Gimme), so they have also won a Prize coin!

OhSydneyBoy

point reyes chick

Thanks for the cointest!

These two answere are correct, but they were posted before the 24 hour window was open. I'll send a consolation prize for them.