what to do if your cache has not been reviewed in over 3 days

Whitelaw's

The cache page that you created on August 2nd is properly awaiting its turn in the review queue. Why exaggerate and call it "over 3 days?"

I understand that your reviewers enjoyed attending the first-ever UK Mega-Event over the weekend. That is an excellent thing. They are volunteers, and are entitled to have a weekend of fun. Give them a chance to get home and get caught up.

To answer your question of "what to do" while waiting:

1. Go out and find some caches.

2. Read this article in the Groundspeak Knowledgebase, which answers your question directly.

3. Find some more caches.

4. Re-read the article.

:(

Thanks for your patience. I am sure that someone will be along to look at your submission shortly.

I was with your reviewer over the weekend and I can tell you that on Saturday, despite being on a campsite he drove into the nearest town to try and publish at least some of the 100 or more caches waiting for his sole attention. As his family was with him camping it is understandable that he had only limited time and didn't get round to yours.

On Sunday he was at the Mega event chatting to nearly 1000 cachers, needless to say that didn't leave him much time to do any reviewing.

On Monday he had to take his wife to hospital.

In the UK the normal turnround time is measured in hours, not days. Frequently it can be in minutes. This weekend was totally exceptional as a 3 day turnround is almost unheard of. So be patient, and as Keystone suggests, maybe use the time to do some caching. :(

Thank you for your comment B) apart from looking like a chipmunk :) [2 impacted wisdom teeth out] and being very sore she's fine.

I'm currently clearing out the back log :) things will be back to normal tomorrow, I won't though as I'm still recovering from the 4 day holiday :huh: Reviewing caches is much easier.

Why not pop into the UK Forum and say Hi, we don't bite :lol:B)

how can i get my cache published when the reviewer has not even looked at this cache.

how can i attract his/her attention?

what am i to do?

is it just that there are not many reviewers at the moment in the uk? :huh::):)

Oh no I hope this doesn't turn into a replay of the former shwan falls :lol: