Mega Event Signatures Items

I have participated in the chick projects for GW5 and GW6 as well as the Midwest Geobash. I was curious how many folks do a special signature item when they go to a MEGA. And are you already planning your GW7 item?

Hopefully this will be a fun little thread through out the year as we move towards belt buckle. :blink:

GW6 was our first mega. We made several versions of Suduko booklets. We got a late start on making them & only had 25 ready. Handed them out to friends we made.

Thanks for reminding me to get an earlier start on them for next year.

They were based on an idea I had seen here: http://www.motivators.com/Promotional-Cust...game-26872.html

Edited by wandering4cache

I haven't done anything real special...yet.

I rolled the first of my geocaching smashed pennies AT GW5. I cranked pennies all day and missed out on much of the fun. Doh!

For GW6, I came prepared and had tons more coins than I needed. The backside image was different for GW6 though.

GW7 will be different. I plan to have a GW7 logo elongated coin (if everything works out as briefly discussed with one of the GW7 organizers) and I'm trying to get permission to use the logos for the past events to produce a set of smashed coins to hand out. Most likely, the first couple thousand registered will get the event EC in their registration packs if everything goes as planned. :laughing:

I tell you we are all going to have our plans set before the commitee ever has their first meeting!

Great everyone is excited and thinking a head. I guess I better get moving.

GeoWoodstock is a registered trademark, anyone wishing to use the name or the new improved logos must contact us at Geowoodstock@gmail.com for permission, We are pretty easy to get along with and we like this kind of stuff.

We already have had several committee meetings, over the last few months

Joe

GW6 was our first mega. We made several versions of Suduko booklets. We got a late start on making them & only had 25 ready. Handed them out to friends we made.

They were based on an idea I had seen here: http://www.motivators.com/Promotional-Cust...game-26872.html

These are cool. Thank you, btw...they were very appreciated by the two short people in the back seat!!!

These are cool. Thank you, btw...they were very appreciated by the two short people in the back seat!!!

:laughing: Glad you liked them. That was the idea. Something for people to do while traveling home from GW6 on the plane, train or in the car.

Thanks for your signature items too. I would love to do something more permanent like that someday.

Edited by wandering4cache

I don't get into collecting stuff, so I don't plan to make any sig items for Geowoodstock, or any other special events. But I do have a special greeting that I reserve for my closest geo-pals, and those I would like to get to know a little bit better. :anibad::rolleyes::ph34r:

am blushing now, yes have had that special greeting, it will stay with you for sooooooooo long

Hee Hee

Joe