Looking to buy some geocoins

havic427

Hello all I love the trackables tb's and geocoins alike. And i have wanted to buy some but don't want to order online. And was wondering if anyone locally had some they wouldn't mind parting with. :angry:

We are still new to all the geocaching and all but we are learning. So if you live near us please let me know and we could meet. I would like to get 3 to start me off 1 to set free this weekend and one in 2 weeks the other well that's for me.

Thanks Brian & Chrissy AKA havic427

Edited by havic427

oops sorry I forgot to say where we are just a little :angry: and not enough sleep lol.

Yes Washington is where we are and Covington is the city. I thought I had that in the profile here guess I need to fix that. So if you are anywhere in WA. I can make a little caching road trip to you lol.

There I think i got it in the profile there now.

Ok, this is scary, I was born in Longview, WA and lived in state for about 25 years, including 10 years in the greater Seattle area, and I still had no clue where Convington would be. :)

Just ran the gamut of nearby place-names that I know and could find without a GPSr: Maple Valley, check. Auburn, check. Renton, check. Kent, check. Algona and Pacific, check (only because they were on the route for the STP! :angry: )

You are definitely in the backyard of many coin collectors / traders in the greater Puget Sound region, boy do I envy you! :)

Well we had a bit of a problem with our last account and it was due to hackers so if I can avoid it I do. But the main reason is I just don't want to wait for shipping lol. Wanted to do some caching this weekend and set one free on it's way. And this is the first time I have started looking for a coin or 2.

Well we had a bit of a problem with our last account and it was due to hackers so if I can avoid it I do. But the main reason is I just don't want to wait for shipping lol. Wanted to do some caching this weekend and set one free on it's way. And this is the first time I have started looking for a coin or 2.

When instant gratification isn't fast enough you know you're hooked!! Alas getting a coin or 3 tomorrow may not work unless you can find an event nearby and someone willing to help you out. Do a cache search for events within a driveable distance and email some of the folks who posted they'd attend. You may hit a coiner that way and pronto.