I apologize...

ArtieD

I apologize for pulling another thread off-topic.

Things have been rough lately and I got way too impassioned.

I just felt extremely ganged up on and didn't stop and breathe, as it were.

I never meant to anger or disappoint anyone.

A&T, I think you know my situation (heh, I posted it for all to see), but I'd be more than happy to try to help you in any way I can!! Please shoot me an email and we'll discuss this! :laughing:

I am truly sorry for whatever troubles you may be experiencing right now. I wish I could offer some words of comfort or practical help, but know this, when things get to rock bottom - there is only one way to go from there and that's up. I do hope things look up for you soon, and thank you for your apology, I for one appreciate that you didn't mean to anger anyone. Things can get heated up pretty quickly when your sitting at a keyboard, and it's sometimes hard to stop from typing what you feel. I do hope you will be feeling happier soon.

I was not involved in the derailed thread, but I would like to commend you on your heartfelt apology. It takes a big person to do so. Hope all starts looking up for you soon.

I echo what 4BOWS has said. It is very good and very big of you to make the apology. Good on you.

Also, I hope you are able to get through what ever is going on and that things quickly improve for you.

Regards,

a small flightless bird