New coin from Scotland

Tooeygeotrashed

Where can one buy one of the silver ones please?

they wrote something of: all sold out to cachers in scotland.

beautiful one it`s remembers me at the time i visit the castle.

you know there is a bar named after me Queen ANNE. :)

the bars have all great names in edinburgh...;)

Where can one buy one of the silver ones please?

they wrote something of: all sold out to cachers in scotland.

I understood that to be the Bronze LE it states on the ebay page that 200 AS were made also ... but if they're gone, they're gone.

Correct it is only the Bronze LE that have all been sold, the latest news I heard was that 146 coins have been sold so far. Firth of Forth had these coins made and is selling them directly, i.e. face to face, and not mailing them. The next event they will be sold at is GC1952X - West Coast Cache Bash 2008 at Glendaruel, if there are any coins remaining after that event then they will get taken to the UK Mega Event in Harrogate on 3rd August.

...Firth of Forth had these coins made and is selling them directly, i.e. face to face, and not mailing them. The next event they will be sold at is GC1952X - West Coast Cache Bash 2008 at Glendaruel, if there are any coins remaining after that event then they will get taken to the UK Mega Event in Harrogate on 3rd August.

Tooey if you're going to any of those events and should happen to bump into ole Firth of Forth (the cacher not the island) and one of the AS is liberated into your hands I'd be happy to trade you for it.

...Firth of Forth had these coins made and is selling them directly, i.e. face to face, and not mailing them. The next event they will be sold at is GC1952X - West Coast Cache Bash 2008 at Glendaruel, if there are any coins remaining after that event then they will get taken to the UK Mega Event in Harrogate on 3rd August.

Tooey if you're going to any of those events and should happen to bump into ole Firth of Forth (the cacher not the island) and one of the AS is liberated into your hands I'd be happy to trade you for it.

Thanks Droo, I am hoping to get to Glendaruel on the 14th June - need to persuade Hubby that it's a good idea :D By the way a Firth is a river outlet (large) and the Forth is River (large) and Firth of Forth the cacher is neither ole or large (she's quite petit actually) :D Her Avatar is the Firth of Forth Bridge so it is very fitting that it is featured on the reverse of this coin, as she went ahead and got the project completed whilst the rest of us were standing around scratching our heads.