Okinawa Geocoin Sale

Clan Doyle

The Okinawa Geocoin is ready to go into production, and I am accepting pre-orders. Thy will be shiny nickel, 1.75", 3mm trackable coins from OakCoins. If you are interested, please send me an email at phestr@gmail.com, and I will reply with the price. Final day for presales is Thursday, May 15. Thank you.

6N-01558A01-1.jpg

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster

The Okinawa Geocoin is ready to go into production, and I am accepting pre-orders. Thy will be shiny nickel, 1.75", 3mm trackable coins from OakCoins. If you are interested, please send me an email at phestr@gmail.com, and I will reply with the price. Final day for presales is Thursday, May 15. Thank you.

6N-01558A01-1.jpg

Cool coin. This will go on my want list. I lived there when I was little. Yep, I'm an Air Force brat!

No cloak and dagger, I've just never done this before, and don't want the topic to get closed because I posted something wrong. Also, I am now offering an LE version in Gold. The price will be the same, but you can only order 1 LE with every 5 Nickel coins you order. If it sounds like I'm trying to drive up the count, I am. The cachers here on island would really like to get the custom icon. Thanx to allwho have responded so far.

Since the coin is trackable on this site, you can talk about pricing, shipping, quantities, etc.

I was just saying that most people post all that information up front so the buyers have a good idea of what they are looking at.

The only things you can't discuss are non-trackable coins.

Sounds like the quantity will be whatever gets ordered, right? Good luck with the icon and reaching 250.

I'll be curious to see the samples as the artwork looks good.

Okay, so Oak Coins says it'll be 2 weeks until I get the samples. I know alot of you are thinking about ordering, but want to see the coin. So...I'm going to extend the deadline to a couple days past the posting of the sample pics. I'll post in this topic when I know the date.

I have also sent out invoices to everyone who already placed orders. If you ordered and didn't get one, please drop me a line. Keeping track of all this is hard work!

- Joe

The sample pics are in! The clock is officially started for the end of pre-sales. The deadline will be midnight PST on May 24. After that, I have to get the final numbers to OakCoins so we can get them out ASAP. To order, email me at phestr@gmail.com

coinsample.jpg

Edited by Clandoyle
Oh dear...I can't believe I didn't see this thread until now, of course when it is closed! I don't suppose anyone might have ordered a few extras and have one for purchase? I have family in Okinawa...it would be nice to have this representation of their home.

Cmon G.G. you KNOW you can count on me :blink::lol:

Oh dear...I can't believe I didn't see this thread until now, of course when it is closed! I don't suppose anyone might have ordered a few extras and have one for purchase? I have family in Okinawa...it would be nice to have this representation of their home.

Cmon G.G. you KNOW you can count on me :ph34r::)

Thanks! You rock!

The rest of the coins came in this morning! I will get all of them packaged this weekend, and send them out on Monday. Thanx to everyone who participated in this project, and if you missed out, contact me. There are a couple people who were VERY generous in thier orders and have plenty extra, and I will lead you to them.