The Bloated Festering Head of My First Victim

Douglas_Clan

We watch to taunt and tease the occupants of the "swamp" - Ellylidan , Swamp Thing, Peg_Powler and so forth. :unsure:

But then, it's "Fen Dweller" who seems to be the hibernating one.. I think after all this time that he May be needing to acquire a new victim as his last was beginning to look like a mass of hamburger :lol:

You Know he needs All of his "friends" to help him exist :blink:

We're trying to provoke the swamp thing. Maybe he's chicken?

I AM NOT CHICKEN!!

I am a humanoid mass of vegetation, and have been recovering from damage to one of my limbs.

I dare you to enter into my domain at night time!

Been there, done that.

While ST might not be chicken, the Head tasted like chicken... (see my photo in log). :blink:

A night assualt? that might get me to go back to that godless stickhole of a swamp. how big is the group? is the moon full? anyone know how wet it is there?

Go to Big 5 Sports and pick up some cheap tall rubber boots with sturdy soles. You should also get their cheap farmer john coveralls with closed feet. Night assaults bring back fond memories.

Wow, it's disabled and there are still 72 users watching this cache. What happens next.........

GCJ7VH

I wish there was motivation to give caches like this a special designation like they do earth caches. A cache like this is worth more than a million park and grabs in demonstrating what Geocaching "could be" and it is a shame that the only way to find out about it, is to stumble across it in the forum. Further, the existence of people that possess both the talent and motivation put something like this together for other peoples enjoyment not only give me a reason to keep caching, they give me hope for the human race in general.