Icon Management

ThePetersTrio

I notice that as I add icons to my account that they seem to be listed in random order. I wonder if there is any way to change the order that they appear of if anyone knows how the order is decided (it doesn't appear to be alphabetical to my eyes).

And yes - I get obsessive/compulsive about these things sometimes. :)

Actually I was hoping to have the icons listed in order of how I found them or came to own them just to have sort of a history. And it strikes me as something that would be easier to do now than months from now having to go back and re-order everything (if I can even do that).

Thanks!

Owned trackables are listed by the icon number - so when Groundspeak assigns them.

I've never paid attention to the moved/found site and it's order so let me go take a look at that.

edit to add: Those look to be the same with a few exceptions like the Jeep TBs. If you right click the image you can see the image number in the source path of the image. They are numerical with an exception or two noted.

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster

The icons are in the order for which Groundspeak received them. So this doesn't necessarily mean that one coin is older than another because of the icon. But it does follow a general chronological order.

Example: The German coin wasn't made before the Geowoodstock coin, but the tracking numbers were purchased well before the coin was finished so the Germany 2005 icon appears higher than the geowoodstock icon.

Ok good to know. I guess this means I cannot re-order them. I guess I'll have to find another way to try to control my little world. :D

Thanks for the info!

I think you can change the order of your coin icons but only after you get hired on as a code geek at Groundspeak. Signal might just let you do that to your account on your own time and only during certain phases of the moon. ;);)