Cointest

zazth

A ferry? Smaller boats or hydrofoils! I do not know if I wrote it correctly, I am talking about flying dolphins as we use to name them!

there is no ferry going there (from Rhodes)! Only ships for daily trips, to Marmaris! :unsure:

In other Dodecanese islands like Kos and Kastelorizo (Megisti), Turkey is so close that you can go with a fishing boat!!!

As you realized, we are in the borders! :D

A ferry? Smaller boats or hydrofoils! I do not know if I wrote it correctly, I am talking about flying dolphins as we use to name them!

there is no ferry going there (from Rhodes)! Only ships for daily trips, to Marmaris! :unsure:

In other Dodecanese islands like Kos and Kastelorizo (Megisti), Turkey is so close that you can go with a fishing boat!!!

As you realized, we are in the borders! :D

Ένα πορθμείο είναι μια μορφή μεταφοράς, συνήθως μια βάρκα ή

ένα σκάφος, αλλά και άλλο μορφές, μεταφορά (ή ferrying)

επιβάτες και μερικές φορές τα οχήματά τους. Τα πορθμεία

χρησιμοποιούνται επίσης για να μεταφέρουν το φορτίο (στα φορτηγά

(φορτηγά) και μερικές φορές τα εμπορευματοκιβώτια φορτίου) και

ακόμη και τα αυτοκίνητα σιδηροδρόμου. Τα περισσότερα πορθμεία

λειτουργούν στις κανονικές, συχνές, επιστροφής υπηρεσίες. Ένα

πορθμείο πόδι-επιβατών με πολλές στάσεις, όπως στη Βενετία,

καλείται μερικές φορές ένα λεωφορείο ύδατος ή ταξί ύδατος. B)

WOW!!! Are you Greek? Can you speak Greek, or is it from a site?

Amazing!!!! :unsure:

Well, with ferry, we mean mostly big ships, boats, that connect islands etc, and carry cars too! The smaller boats that go to Marmaris are mostly for Tourists and do not carry cars, so... :D

I think there was an excepton with a turkish boat, an ex swordfish fishing boat, that carried things and 1 car, but I do not know if itis still in use! B)

WOW!!! Are you Greek? Can you speak Greek, or is it from a site?

Amazing!!!! B)

Well, with ferry, we mean mostly big ships, boats, that connect islands etc, and carry cars too! The smaller boats that go to Marmaris are mostly for Tourists and do not carry cars, so... ;)

I think there was an excepton with a turkish boat, an ex swordfish fishing boat, that carried things and 1 car, but I do not know if itis still in use! :D

Θα φαινόταν ότι έχω ένα πολύ καλό πρόγραμμα μεταφράσεων. Δεν

είμαστε ελληνικά αλλά αγαπάμε την ελπίδα τροφίμων να το φάμε

someday εκεί προσωπικά.

Θ*Μηκε :unsure:

It would seem I have a very good translation program. We are not Greek but love the food. hope to eat it someday over there in person.

Mike :D

B) so, you like greek food!!! ;)

Well, some of our food are really great! Some are strange but tasty, some others... :P

That is why I am fat! :D Not much but... B):D

Εάν έχετε οποιεσδήποτε καλές συνταγές που μοιράζονται εσείς

μπορούν να τους στείλουν αυτόν τον τρόπο. Θα κάνω το καλύτερό

μου για να μην τους καταστρέψω με τις φτωχές δεξιότητες

μαγειρέματός μου. :P

If you have any good recipes to share you can send them this way. I'll do my best not to ruin them with my poor cooking skills. :P

Now back to the cointest. where do you folks think Mandy will get the first cache? :unsure:

Τώρα πίσω στο cointest. πού λαοί να σκεφτεί τη Mandy θα

πάρει την πρώτη κρύπτη; :D

Still trying to get close enough to a cache to actually find one! Thank you to every oone for your warm wishes. Hopefully I will find a cache soon! I think I'm going into withdrawal :)

Mandy "Somewhere out in the world."

Hey Mandy, it is fine you are oke. :)

Take the time to find a cache, we all on the forum have time to wait B)

But where are you, that is a mysterie :)

There a lot off caches in the world, so it is a lucky shot when somebody picks the right one. :)

Take care and have a lot off caching fun. B)

greetings

Hey Mandy, it is fine you are oke. :)

Take the time to find a cache, we all on the forum have time to wait :)

But where are you, that is a mysterie :)

There a lot off caches in the world, so it is a lucky shot when somebody picks the right one. B)

Take care and have a lot off caching fun. :)

greetings

ok folks, I'll give this one clue. She is somewhere in Europe's waters for now. Good Luck.

Hey Mandy, it is fine you are oke. B)

Take the time to find a cache, we all on the forum have time to wait B)

But where are you, that is a mysterie B)

There a lot off caches in the world, so it is a lucky shot when somebody picks the right one. :)

Take care and have a lot off caching fun. :)

greetings

ok folks, I'll give this one clue. She is somewhere in Europe's waters for now. Good Luck.

There are still a lot of caches there around the europe waters. :)

You do not give a lot price. :)

But it gives us a challenge, just like geocaching. B)

greetings

Where are you mrs Zath????

Maybe at Malta???

Cache: Altar of sacrifice gcp5m5

Date: 21 march

"Well"snarted the tough old navy chief to the bewildered seaman.

"I suppose after you get discharged from the navy, you'll just be waiting for me to die so you can come and piss on my grave".

"Not me, chief!!!"the seaman replied.

"Once i get out of the navy, i'm never going to stand in line again!!!".

Hey Zath,

I think that the uss-navy don't let mrs Zath geocaching, i just read that the ships got a helicopter, so they don't have to port at land.

What do we do now, maybe she can make a cache on board the ship. :laughing:

We can guess then what the name off the cache is. :P

:D poor mrs Zath :D not geocaching is a bad thing. :D

Best of Luck to Mandy on her tour..... may it go fast and safely for her and her comrades!

and hope the geo godz help her find a cache too! LOL!

Best Wishes!

Sonya :(

Thank you for the warm wishes.

So far the GeoGods has forgotten to set the ship on a course to a cache freindly place. 2 out of the 3 places she has ported into didn't have any caches within 30 miles (18.63km). the other had 1 cache and she couldn't find it either. <_<

Maybe the next place will be geofriendly. :unsure:

Mike

Some of my favorite greek foods are Kontosouvli, Rolls of fried squid with lemon (you cut the squid into rolls), tiny fried shrimps that is called Symi's shrimps, (sea food goes with our drink, ouzo!!! Try Ouzo Plomariou...trust me!!!) Gemista and dolmades (stufed vegetables, with rice and meat. dolmades is leafes from vines or cabbage stuffed with the same material, rice & meat), and for a quick lounch, Souvlaki, gyros with tzatziki..... Oh boy...itis 3 o closk in the morning and I think I am hungry again!!! :o

Let's try once again

Turkey, Snake castle GC110C6 on ....22 of March!

Of course, there are some delicious food that might look very strange to others! We eat things like leaver of a cow fried, or intestines of animals (kokoretsi)..... In Easter we eat Mageireitsa, a soup with intestings that is very delicious! Relax! They are tasty!!! :o

We even eat Goat stuffed with rice and other things, and we cook this in the oven.....

An other nice food is called Papoutsakia (litle shoes)! No, it is not what you think! It is made of half eggplants stuffed with minced meat (in gemista we use to put minced meat too) and besamel (you know the cream...). Becaue of the strange cut of the eggplants and that they are stuffed, they look like litle shoes! We put them in the oven and....Yamies!!!! ;)

An other guess!!!!

Israel, Apollonia National Park GCX1Y4 on 28th of March!!!

I hope she will find it in my birthday!!! :D

Sorry if this cache is already been guessed!

Some of my favorite greek foods are Kontosouvli, Rolls of fried squid with lemon (you cut the squid into rolls), tiny fried shrimps that is called Symi's shrimps, (sea food goes with our drink, ouzo!!! Try Ouzo Plomariou...trust me!!!) Gemista and dolmades (stufed vegetables, with rice and meat. dolmades is leafes from vines or cabbage stuffed with the same material, rice & meat), and for a quick lounch, Souvlaki, gyros with tzatziki..... Oh boy...itis 3 o closk in the morning and I think I am hungry again!!! :)

Let's try once again

Turkey, Snake castle GC110C6 on ....22 of March!

I am thinking i get hungery from you to. :lol:

I know everything what you mention accept Kontosouvli :)

I must remember this recipy, so i can try it some day. :)

And Gatoulis i :) love :) tzatziki and ouzo. :)

I LOVE ALL YOUR GREEK FOOD. :)

Oh, thank you for loving our food!!

In ouzo, did you try ouzo Plomariou? I personally believe that it is one of the best ouzo!!!

Do you know its story? At first, it was called Raki, like the Cretan one, At the old times, The best Raki was collected and was sended to Marselle post, so Other European countries taste it! It was quite famous!

In the wooden boxes, they used to write :USE in Marselle!

From the word USE, a new word was born....OUZO!!! :)

there are many varietes in ouzo! Straight or with anise and other secret herbs.... That is why some are sweet, some have beautiful taste and smell.....

You do not know Kontosouvli???

Iti s meat from pork neck I think, that is in a big skewer and it is cooked in a kind of Barbeque! when you order it, the cooker just cut a piece of it!

I suppose you visited Greece! :lol:

If you sat in a tavern with greek food and mostly meat, you probably had seen chickens in skewer, above Kokoretsi (intestings of a goat that inside have leaver etc. It is like a huge sausage..), and above that, it is Kontosouvli! Sometimes they do not have that order, but...

Oh, thank you for loving our food!!

In ouzo, did you try ouzo Plomariou? I personally believe that it is one of the best ouzo!!!

Do you know its story? At first, it was called Raki, like the Cretan one, At the old times, The best Raki was collected and was sended to Marselle post, so Other European countries taste it! It was quite famous!

In the wooden boxes, they used to write :USE in Marselle!

From the word USE, a new word was born....OUZO!!! :lol:

there are many varietes in ouzo! Straight or with anise and other secret herbs.... That is why some are sweet, some have beautiful taste and smell.....

You do not know Kontosouvli???

Iti s meat from pork neck I think, that is in a big skewer and it is cooked in a kind of Barbeque! when you order it, the cooker just cut a piece of it!

I suppose you visited Greece! :)

If you sat in a tavern with greek food and mostly meat, you probably had seen chickens in skewer, above Kokoretsi (intestings of a goat that inside have leaver etc. It is like a huge sausage..), and above that, it is Kontosouvli! Sometimes they do not have that order, but...

Hey Gatoulis

We are never been in greece :):):)

But greece is on or planning, we love to eat in the Netherlands greece restaurants.

Yesterday we been there and i eat a lot of tzaziki, so i smell today a lot after garlic. :)

Thanks for sharing your story about ouzo, i think that we never drink your best ouzo.

i wiil ask the next time, greek people are nice so i think that if he has that, i may try. :)

thanks,

do you know that there selling a greece coin on www.geocoinshop.de???

greetings

B) You ate a lot of tzatziki!!! I like tzatziki too! I like it even with Gemista, and dolmades!! I put some tzatziki above them and.... :)

The Greek geocoin!!!! Yes, this coin was the reason I learned about all this, and I became a geocacher!!!

I saw it accidentally in the net, and Loved it!!! It was imediatelly a must have!

while I was searching for more info about this coin, I found the Greek foroum for geocachers! Then I got registered and...I am a geocacher now!!B)

when I loged my first cache, a micro one, I wrote that I wanted to find one Greek coin and keep it! I didn't mean anything bad! When I realised what was going on with stollen coins! I made a note at the same cache, explaining that I just translated Greek into English! By "find and Keep", I wanted to say buy one and keep it! I didn't want to get misunderstood!! B)

Now, I have the greek GC! It was a wellcome gift from a Greek geocacher! He was the one who had them!

I have the polished silver one! THis type was only for the Greek geocachers! It was actually the one they ordered! Its mintage was only 50 pieces! There are not many geocachers in Greece!

I know that other types exist, like AG, AS, and LE of AC and BN!

I have no idea about them! Probably the company made them because many geocachers wanted it! I do not know!

:) You ate a lot of tzatziki!!! I like tzatziki too! I like it even with Gemista, and dolmades!! I put some tzatziki above them and.... B)

The Greek geocoin!!!! Yes, this coin was the reason I learned about all this, and I became a geocacher!!!

I saw it accidentally in the net, and Loved it!!! It was imediatelly a must have!

while I was searching for more info about this coin, I found the Greek foroum for geocachers! Then I got registered and...I am a geocacher now!!B)

when I loged my first cache, a micro one, I wrote that I wanted to find one Greek coin and keep it! I didn't mean anything bad! When I realised what was going on with stollen coins! I made a note at the same cache, explaining that I just translated Greek into English! By "find and Keep", I wanted to say buy one and keep it! I didn't want to get misunderstood!! B)

Now, I have the greek GC! It was a wellcome gift from a Greek geocacher! He was the one who had them!

I have the polished silver one! THis type was only for the Greek geocachers! It was actually the one they ordered! Its mintage was only 50 pieces! There are not many geocachers in Greece!

I know that other types exist, like AG, AS, and LE of AC and BN!

I have no idea about them! Probably the company made them because many geocachers wanted it! I do not know!

There are maybe not a lot off geocachers in greece, but there are a lot off caches.

I think when mrs Zath port to greece, she will find a cache B)

For Mrs Zath; a little bit luck B)

I know a place where the sun is like gold.

And the cherry blooms burst with snow;

And down underneath is the loveliest hook,

Where the four-leaf clovers grow.

One leaf is for hope, and one for faith

And one is for love you know;

But god put another in for luck--

If you search, you will find where they grow.

But you must have hope, and you must have faith;

You must love and be strong'and so

If you work, if you wait, if you dream, you will

Find the place

Where the four-leaf clovers grow. :)