Coins wanted- & where to buy evil micro?

Doctor A

I'm trying to find out if the evil micro with the evil looking face is still available to purchase anywhere? it looks like oak coins made it, but I can't find it on any of their links?

Also, I'm wanting to get a geocat coin, the one with the cat face- anyone have one of those for sale?

Please contact me through geocaching.com website email.

Edited by Doctor A

Jangor's Kitties is still available on Landsharkz.ca but the evil micros sold out. Check cointracking.com, some traders will make their coins available for sale.

EDIT: Just checked on the Kitties and they're gone too.... Sold out.

Edited by Droo

I'm trying to find out if the evil micro with the evil looking face is still available to purchase anywhere? it looks like oak coins made it, but I can't find it on any of their links?

Also, I'm wanting to get a geocat coin, the one with the cat face- anyone have one of those for sale?

The Evil Micros were made by Oakcoins.com and sold on the Geoswag.com website.

If you can't find any Evil Micros or the Evil Micros 2007 editions, then never fear...

2008 Evil Micros are right around the corner!! :bad:

D-man :rolleyes:

You might search Ebay with the "geocoin" tag not "geocoins". I just left there and saw a few cat designs. Also the new Woodsey Owl and Smokey Bear coins have come out. Amazing- because I did not think the licensing would allow this use but The Forest Service is desperate for money.