Thank you Karma & ?

Arrow One

On January 26th, I suddenly lost one of my Pugs, "Bimbles". I wanted a Rainbow Bridge coin to dedicate to her, and was willing to trade for it. Karma's outstanding generosity and the generosity of someone I dont think I know, was able to make that happen without having to trade a coin that I wouldnt have traded for anything else.

Bimbles was only 10 1/2 and was just diagnosed with diabeties the same morning she passed. Her pancreas went into meltdown and took her from me quick. The vet said that rarely happens and it was a shock to us all. Her blood work showed no signs there was anything wrong like that, she didnt even have a fever.

I had her creamated and she is here with me today. I will always miss her and hold her memory close to my heart.

Karma, you are the greatest for creating this coin, and for helping me with aquiring another one for Bimbles.

I would also like to thank "Marilyn" for also sending a RB coin, which I will hold onto for someone else who may need it. I thank you all for your emails and notes in this time of need.

Sincerely,

Arrow One

Donna

Edited by Arrow One

Sorry to hearthat you lost your pug. We lost 3 of our dogs last year. Since that has happened we have stopped raising Yorkishire Terriers. It was so devistating. We spent lots of money breeding and purchasing dogs and then two die and then other one got stolen right from our own yard. We have all of them Buried in the back years with the beautifulk crosses my husband made with a nice Yorskire Flaf hanging in the back. There isnt a day we dont think of them and we miss them so much. They were are babies.

Hope that having his Ashes brings you peace and hope that you will never forget your Bimbles as much as we will never forget ours Amarus, Abby, and Egan.

Barry and Val

sweetlife

Karma's actions regarding the coin are typical of her. She has such a kind heart! The "mystery" person must too!

My sympathies Donna for your loss.

MJ said it best.

I am SO happy that you were able to get one of these coins and didn't have to trade away your mystery coin. They are beautiful coins and I have one for each of my four dogs at the Bridge. I am too superstitious to get one for my current dog.

I have to agree with GPX and MJ--both Karma and marilyn are great people!!

Karma's actions regarding the coin are typical of her. She has such a kind heart! The "mystery" person must too!

MJ said it best.

I am SO happy that you were able to get one of these coins and didn't have to trade away your mystery coin. They are beautiful coins and I have one for each of my four dogs at the Bridge. I am too superstitious to get one for my current dog.

Well... *said snootily* I, for one, have to disagree with the above bolded statement. :D

They are not great people... they are EXCEPTIONAL people with huge hearts! :D

Nicely done, ladies, nicely done! :D

Naomi :D

MJ said it best.

Well... *said snootily* I, for one, have to disagree with the above bolded statement. :D

They are not great people... they are EXCEPTIONAL people with huge hearts! :D

Nicely done, ladies, nicely done! :D

Naomi :D

Naomi is right! I am wrong! LOL

Karma and Marilyn are exceptional people! Both have such kind hearts!