mio p360

philmotman

i cant get my mio p360 to go wireless i dont know how to get the right info ie ip address and proxy settings and i dont know which settings to use its my first pda so be gentle and explane step by step i need help lol

Perhaps if you explain what it is you want to do "wirelessly", (Sync, download file/data, surf the Internet, etc),, and with what, (single PC, router etc), we may be able to help.

Neil

i cant get my mio p360 to go wireless i dont know how to get the right info ie ip address and proxy settings and i dont know which settings to use its my first pda so be gentle and explane step by step i need help lol

Perhaps if you explain what it is you want to do "wirelessly", (Sync, download file/data, surf the Internet, etc),, and with what, (single PC, router etc), we may be able to help.

Neil

iam trying to surf the internet when i try and connect it says cannot connect with current settings when i try and change the settings is where it all gose wrong which option do i pick vpn servers or proxy server these options are under my work network dose this sound right

Neil

iam trying to surf the internet when i try and connect it says cannot connect with current settings when i try and change the settings is where it all gose wrong which option do i pick vpn servers or proxy server these options are under my work network dose this sound right

QUOTE(L8HNB @ Jan 29 2008, 10:43 PM) *

I thought it was the P550/P560 that was wireless...........

biggrin.gif wink.gif

Yes this is correct, the P350 / P360 don't support wireless

A "Moote"point then............... ;);)

Neil

QUOTE(L8HNB @ Jan 29 2008, 10:43 PM) *

I thought it was the P550/P560 that was wireless...........

biggrin.gif wink.gif

Yes this is correct, the P350 / P360 don't support wireless

A "Moote"point then............... ;);)

why dose this mio have all the settings to go wireless then is this a general program for all mios i need to check it out thanks for all the help

The "settings" come with the Windows Mobile software but will only work if a device is suitably equipped. In the case of the Mio P360 you'd need to obtain a wireless card (available from the e-place) to insert in the SD slot as it doesn't have one built in.

MBF

Edited by MBFace