My first handmade Signature Coin

deafnut

How i add my picture to it ... i forgot how ?

Hi Daniel, You need to upload the picture to somewhere on the web - a photo service or into your geocaching.com profile or something, and then at the top of the message window is a little picture icon (the one with a tree on it). Click that and it prompts you for the URL of the image.

I would love to get one of your sig items please :laughing:

Can't wait to see a picture of it.

still make some more batch ......

Let me know if you like TO HAVE ONE,,,,,,, or two

remeber still make some more batch !!!!

here :

How i add my picture to it ... i forgot how ?

Hi Deafhunt,

An easy server for pictures is photobucket.com Just open a free account and load up your picture. When your picture is finished loading you'll get 4 different options including links and photo display links that you can just copy and paste to your post here to show the picture. :D

Edited by fox-and-the-hound

OK .... i been think about it ... and if you guy like iot i will make more batch of it ... it olny my hobbies ofc it come with the cost !

but you can email me for tarde ... i love to see other smnile or tell tale about me and make other deaf in your state or countries to know more :unsure:

105.jpg103.jpgmyawesomesig.jpg107.jpg111.jpg

These have been sitting around for a while and its time for them to be shared! Trades anyone? I also have a candy can ornament and christmas tree that I made with extra dark green clay. I will trade those too (only a few now but I will be making more during the holiday season)!

Those from ble68 are great. I have them already here (one with a paw and one with a hermit crab), and one of them is with glow-in-the-dark, too. I love glow-in-the-dark :D You will get mine together with the Nerd, haven't forgotten about that!

Can't wait to see yours, Daniel! Glow-in-the-dark, too :D But don't worry about the delay.

Those from ble68 are great. I have them already here (one with a paw and one with a hermit crab), and one of them is with glow-in-the-dark, too. I love glow-in-the-dark ;) You will get mine together with the Nerd, haven't forgotten about that!

Can't wait to see yours, Daniel! Glow-in-the-dark, too :huh: But don't worry about the delay.

Can't wait to trade nerds! :ph34r: