How does the Friend Request work on GC.com

TeamPatchwork

:)

I think I'm going to have to fine a 9 year old to teach me how to use this darn computer and website. :)

I don't have the slightest idea how to work the friend request thingy on Geocaching.com. Someone just requested me to be their friend, and she is NOT happy with me that I'm not accepting friend requests, even from my Geocaching partner. :)

HELP!!! Before I have to sleep on the couch!!!!

Edited by TheDulcimerGuy

I think I'm going to have to fine a 9 year old to teach me how to use this darn computer and website. :)

I don't have the slightest idea how to work the friend request thingy on Geocaching.com. Someone just requested me to be their friend, and she is NOT happy with me that I'm not accepting friend requests, even from my Geocaching partner. :)

If you know this person, go ahead and accept the offer. I have 5-6 set up. I have no idea what purpose it serves other than a shortcut to your "friends" profile so you can see what caches they've been up to in your absence! :D

I don't have the slightest idea how to work the friend request thingy on Geocaching.com. Someone just requested me to be their friend, and she is NOT happy with me that I'm not accepting friend requests, even from my Geocaching partner. :D

If you know this person, go ahead and accept the offer. I have 5-6 set up. I have no idea what purpose it serves other than a shortcut to your "friends" profile so you can see what caches they've been up to in your absence! :D

Well, I'd BETTER know her, she's my S.O. LOL. When she sends it to me, it says something like "This user does not accept friend requests.". Ugh.

Honestly, Honey, it's not YOU! :)

:D

*grin* I don't think it's you, or that you can do anything to change it... except wait. I think you have to be a member for about a month before it will let you have any friends. :)

It's a very mean system.

geocaching.com >> my account >> edit my profile >> scroll down >> check "allow friend requests"

Do NOT sleep on the couch. It makes your dulcimer go all out of tune..

Edited by cliff_hanger
:o

I think I'm going to have to fine a 9 year old to teach me how to use this darn computer and website. :(

I don't have the slightest idea how to work the friend request thingy on Geocaching.com. Someone just requested me to be their friend, and she is NOT happy with me that I'm not accepting friend requests, even from my Geocaching partner. ;)

geocaching.com >> my account >> edit my profile >> scroll down >> check "allow friend requests"

Do NOT sleep on the couch. It makes your dulcimer go all out of tune..

Wait. You're supposed to TUNE a dulcimer???? :(