Emails of any kind not coming through

MaxB on the River

It appears that since 11:04 pm EDT on 8/15/07, we haven't received any watchlist notifications or emails through GC. Just tested (20 minutes ago sent) with sending email from a different account and not received yet. Is the email servers and notification system down??

I know that the problem is not with my provider as we have never had any problems with comcast. This seems to be with mail not being sent out from GC.

I got several notifications, but they might have been from yesterday, since I was out caching . . . :(

Just now, I just got a couple more, but they are poorly-formated. All the text, including the links to the caches, and the log, are all run together into one crowded paragraph . . . :(

You are receiving this email because you have bookmarked this listing. Visit the web site to change your bookmark list settings. Location: Arizona, United States Teamhawaii1981 & blueicyrose found Four Corners Monument (Virtual Cache) at 8/12/2007 Log Date: 8/12/2007 Found at approximately 7:30 p.m. I was down visiting my best buddy in Colorado. We took a 1900 mile road trip through some National Parks and 4 states and stopped at this marker along the way. Very nicely done up and we got here just as the sun was getting low and there were not too many people. Visit this log entry at the below address:
Visit Virtual Cache Four Corners Monument
Profile for Teamhawaii1981 & blueicyrose:
Bookmark List "Want to do!":
Arizona, United States Teamhawaii1981 & blueicyrose found Four Corners Monument (Virtual Cache) at 8/12/2007 Log Date: 8/12/2007 Found at approximately 7:30 p.m. I was down visiting my best buddy in Colorado. We took a 1900 mile road trip through some National Parks and 4 states and stopped at this marker along the way. Very nicely done up and we got here just as the sun was getting low and there were not too many people. Visit this log entry at the below address:
Visit Virtual Cache Four Corners Monument
Profile for Teamhawaii1981 & blueicyrose:
Bookmark List "Memorable Caches":

Edit to add an example . . . :mad:

Edited by Miragee

I too also have that problem I am using sbcglobal and haven't had a problem with it until now. I sent out some emails early this am and they still haven't arrived. I did get two from gc.com a little bit ago but it looks like they were delayed at least 3 hours.