Download to TomTom

BillW

Hi,

some time ago (2 years) I downloaded loads of caches to my tom tom.

I've since upgraded, and need to download them again, But I can't seem to find the right option.

Last time I downloaded hundreds in one click (split into a file for found, and not found), The best I can find now is download 10 from a search page, in a .loc format. tom tom needs .ov2 I think.

I'd love to download all the locations into the tom tom again, is it possible?

Edited by BillW
Hi,

some time ago (2 years) I downloaded loads of caches to my tom tom.

I've since upgraded, and need to download them again, But I can't seem to find the right option.

Last time I downloaded hundreds in one click (split into a file for found, and not found), The best I can find now is download 10 from a search page, in a .loc format. tom tom needs .ov2 I think.

I'd love to download all the locations into the tom tom again, is it possible?

Yes, it's a GeocacheUK thing, but as has been said, it's down... :cry:

I open the GIS map page and select the whole of the UK with the tool, and download all.

There's 3 files Found, Unfound, and Hidden- and the little icon to go with them (provided you are logged in!)

I tend to update my tomtom every other week, or whenever we do several local caches. Stops the d**n thing going off every time we pass a local cache! :cry:

G

Yes, it's a GeocacheUK thing, but as has been said, it's down... :cry:

I open the GIS map page and select the whole of the UK with the tool, and download all.

There's 3 files Found, Unfound, and Hidden- and the little icon to go with them (provided you are logged in!)

I tend to update my tomtom every other week, or whenever we do several local caches. Stops the d**n thing going off every time we pass a local cache! :cry:

G

I use poiedit and it does it all for me, never realised you could do this, I just get it to run unfound and founds.