Seervice unavailable...

LostMontanan

This is getting frustrating. I'm trying to get a new cache published but every time I hit "enter" I get the "Service Unavailable" message. I'm not sure if it went through or not, although I did get the email saying it is being reviewed, so I guess that's a good sign.... :D

Not sure if this is the message you were receiving, and nobody has posted any followups since the July 1st, but I started to receive the below this morning. Sometime the menu selections (My Account, Hide & Seek, Watch List, etc.) will work and sometimes they result in the below. Anyone else experiencing this?

Server Application Unavailable

The web application you are attempting to access on this web server is currently unavailable. Please hit the "Refresh" button in your web browser to retry your request.

Administrator Note: An error message detailing the cause of this specific request failure can be found in the application event log of the web server. Please review this log entry to discover what caused this error to occur.

Not sure if this is the message you were receiving, and nobody has posted any followups since the July 1st, but I started to receive the below this morning. Sometime the menu selections (My Account, Hide & Seek, Watch List, etc.) will work and sometimes they result in the below. Anyone else experiencing this?

The web application you are attempting to access on this web server is currently unavailable. Please hit the "Refresh" button in your web browser to retry your request.

Administrator Note: An error message detailing the cause of this specific request failure can be found in the application event log of the web server. Please review this log entry to discover what caused this error to occur.

Yep I have just tried to access the site to log a new found cache and I get this message. looks like the same.

One of the servers kinda sorta fell asleep.. I gave it a quad tall caramel macchiato and he's doing much better now.
That server and I must be related. Same thing happened to me yesterday apparently.

mmmmm... caramel macchiato. :D;) Much better today. :o