Need some feedback on this rough coin idea......

tw3nty3ight

Ok well I am thinking of making a coin, this will be my first minting endeavor. I have attached a picture of my idea keep in mind this is a rough first step artwork of this coin. But kind of feeling out for any interest in a "camo" coin before i even go through all the trouble. Please feel free to give me some feedback... remember this is a rough drawing so be easy on me lol. I am also thinking an ammo box and a stick pile in the center of the back.

661823631_aee2f1f1cb_o.jpg

Under most circumstances, I'd entirely agree. However, the current look of this coin is just too simple. I do agree that you should personalize the coin. The way you make "tw3nty3ight" unique with the "l337 H4X0R sp34k" kinda thing isn't seen much, and I'd say to play on that.

<Ov3R y0uR <4<H3!

rOXOn joO!

Under most circumstances, I'd entirely agree. However, the current look of this coin is just too simple. I do agree that you should personalize the coin. The way you make "tw3nty3ight" unique with the "l337 H4X0R sp34k" kinda thing isn't seen much, and I'd say to play on that.

<Ov3R y0uR <4<H3!

rOXOn joO!

ahhh l337 sp34k...I love it!

I'd like to see something more on it like you mentioned with the sticks and the ammo can. Also why not a border around the coin and you could mix it up with some metal details? Lot's of possibilities here I definately like the saying but wouldn't add the "don't be a..." not that I can't handle implied profanity, but sometimes less can be more. Makes it a bit more tongue 'n cheek. This one can be soooo fun. Can't wait to see what you come with.