Hi everybody! Found my 1st cache!

kiltedcelt67

Hi, newbie here. I've been reading up on geocaching for a little while and have a friend who is into it. Anyway I've got a GPS unit ordered and should get it this week. But I was researching local caches and found one very close to my house, so I checked the location on google and knew exactly where it was. Walked over Saturday and found my first cache, a micro! I didn't have a pen so I'll have to go back and sign the log later.

Now I can't wait to get my GPS so I can really start looking! :o

Hey All!

I too just started up this week. I have found 5 so far, but I would have a lot more if I didn't have to sleep or go to work. My wife says that I am obsessing, but I don't care! I am addicted! :P My first find was SO EXCITING!!

Good luck to all my fellow newbies!

Congrads!!!! on your first cache, now what you have to look forward to--->

This may be a little off topic but--- Does anyone know of a caching RE-HAB center? It has made me broke-(gas cost), Run up my credit cards- (buying swag & coins, units, PDA's) I need rehab and will admit it. Just send me the Cords and I will find it. (and any cache hides along the way) ;)