Time for a "Name That Tune" contest

slowdownracer

congrats dookie2000ca

bummer, I never win :blink::) and I had 4 google search pages open, I really wanted to win a Slowdownracer coin, huh !! B)

You never win :) ??? Is this true B) ??? I have an idea, I can run the fastest cointest you have ever seen, do you want to play B) ? The rules of the cointest are as follows: Any one whose user name is "gojimdandy" wins a Damenace Top 40 Geocoin :o . Please email me if your your cacher name fits this bill :D !

congrats dookie2000ca

bummer, I never win :blink::) and I had 4 google search pages open, I really wanted to win a Slowdownracer coin, huh !! B)

You never win :) ??? Is this true B) ??? I have an idea, I can run the fastest cointest you have ever seen, do you want to play B) ? The rules of the cointest are as follows: Any one whose user name is "gojimdandy" wins a Damenace Top 40 Geocoin :o . Please email me if your your cacher name fits this bill :D !

lol...that's my kind of contest!

B) Congrats Dookie! I almost guessed Green Day because of your name. But Rush!?! Really? :o What is it, the Centrum Silver tour? :blink: Just kidding, It's just been awhile since I'd even heard their name. :)

I've seen them so many times, I think it's my centrum silver tour!!

Thanks damenace for adding to the fun!

congrats dookie2000ca

bummer, I never win B):blink: and I had 4 google search pages open, I really wanted to win a Slowdownracer coin, huh !! :D

You never win B) ??? Is this true :) ??? I have an idea, I can run the fastest cointest you have ever seen, do you want to play :o ? The rules of the cointest are as follows: Any one whose user name is "gojimdandy" wins a Damenace Top 40 Geocoin :) . Please email me if your your cacher name fits this bill B) !

Congratulations "gojimdandy".

congrats dookie2000ca

bummer, I never win B):blink: and I had 4 google search pages open, I really wanted to win a Slowdownracer coin, huh !! :D

You never win B) ??? Is this true :) ??? I have an idea, I can run the fastest cointest you have ever seen, do you want to play :o ? The rules of the cointest are as follows: Any one whose user name is "gojimdandy" wins a Damenace Top 40 Geocoin :) . Please email me if your your cacher name fits this bill B) !

I am still waiting for an email, I wonder if they realize I am serious :D ? I guess my forum personality can tell a different story sometimes!!

;)

congrats dookie2000ca

bummer, I never win B):( and I had 4 google search pages open, I really wanted to win a Slowdownracer coin, huh !! B)

You never win :) ??? Is this true :( ??? I have an idea, I can run the fastest cointest you have ever seen, do you want to play :) ? The rules of the cointest are as follows: Any one whose user name is "gojimdandy" wins a Damenace Top 40 Geocoin B) . Please email me if your your cacher name fits this bill :D !

I am still waiting for an email, I wonder if they realize I am serious B) ? I guess my forum personality can tell a different story sometimes!!

Oh my gawd ! I'm feeling really special right now, this is better than winning !!! You are too sweet !!

Thank You ! :)

Rush - Tom Sawyer

Sorry, I went outside to mow some grass.

WE HAVE A WINNER!!! :)

Friday June 29 at Scranton / Montage Mountain

RUSH is the coolest band on the planet! Go see them.

E-mail my profile, dookie2000ca, you are the winner.

i wanna go too!!!