Palm Quick Install

I downloaded and have used a little program called Pilot Install, but I don't know if it works with Vista. It works on this DELL laptop with XP Media Edition, which isn't compatible with the Palm Desktop software.

Even with Pilot Install, I have to switch users to the Administrator account to prevent getting the horrible "blue screen of death."

Thank you Klatch. Went and looked and I think that even I may be able to follow that procedure. Shows what I know, would never thought to go the New Age manufacture for assistance for help with a new fanggled contraption.

Just remember that old age is great.....so long as you wake up every morning. "me"

Thank you Klatch. Went and looked and I think that even I may be able to follow that procedure. Shows what I know, would never thought to go the New Age manufacture for assistance for help with a new fanggled contraption.

Just remember that old age is great.....so long as you wake up every morning. "me"

You are quite welcome, bashnme. Keep working at it, you'll figure it out.

I have been having major issues with trying to get my GSAK info from my new Vista laptop into my Palm pda. I had tried everything, and it just wasn't working out. Almost everything, that is. Today I figured it out. Yay!!! :)

I exported the GSAK file into an sd card and then popped it in the pda. My cachemate program immediately recognized the card and loaded up everything just like a hotsync would have. I'm back in business!

Up yours, Palm!!! :ph34r: