New "Honk If You Love Geocaching" Geocoins

SoCalGeocoins

$35.00 is including shipping

Can you be any more vague?

Seriously, is there a reason the LE coins cost so much more than the regular ones or is it simply a for profit thing? It's your coin so it's your choice. I just wanted to know if there was a value thing I was missing or something. Also, did you notice the cost of the set is the same as the coins individualy are? Not much of a deal if there isn't a deal.

Yes the limited Edition has Glitter paint on the car and The head light glow in the dark. I'm going to make it even sweeter by changing the price shipped to $30.00.

We have a few sets of 3 coins left and want to try and sell them out. For $30.00 You will get 1 of each metal, Nickel, Black Nickel and a LE Gold with Glitter shipped to you. I have approx 15 to 20 sets. !st come 1st Served so if you want a set send me yourinfo to Socalgeocoins@aol.com

Name

Cacher ID

Email address

PAypal Address

and how many sets

19 of each available for immediate delivery:

Metal & Quantity: 20 Nickel, 20 Black Nickel

Ok, What's up with the quantity differences? Your post indicates 20 each of 2 metals, but coin tracking says 100 coins in 2 metals. 20+20=40, not 100...or is that 200? Please clarify.

100 Black Nickel

100 Nickel

50 Limited Edition Gold (to be sold after the other two metals are sold out).

As you can clearly see from the other site a lot of coins have already been sold. When the site was listed there were 100 available.

First 30 people to respond can buy this coin for $15.00 each with $2.00 shipping.

Only 50 of these coins were Made and we are only selling 30 of these coins. So Its 1st Come 1st Served.

20 of each coin left. So place your orders in cointrackin or email for a shipping quote for over seas.

We have a few sets of 3 coins left and want to try and sell them out. I have approx 15 to 20 sets.

So...what is the deal with the quantities? It seems pretty hard to follow exactly what was minted, how many were to be sold, and how many have sold...?

Yes the limited Edition has Glitter paint on the car and The head light glow in the dark.

And that jumped the price up $6 over the other coins? :cool: I thought there was something that actually cost more as to why the coin price jumped (the shark). I will leave you to answering the questions about quantities since it seems there are even more issues with this coin than the price. Hopefully we can all get a direct answer to these questions and not some run around.

Yes the limited Edition has Glitter paint on the car and The head light glow in the dark.

And that jumped the price up $6 over the other coins? :cool: I thought there was something that actually cost more as to why the coin price jumped (the shark). I will leave you to answering the questions about quantities since it seems there are even more issues with this coin than the price. Hopefully we can all get a direct answer to these questions and not some run around.

Maybe the horn honks on the LE? :huh:

That gives me an idea. There hasn't been a geocoin yet that made a sound... I could make a CacheRegister geocoin that went "cha-ching" when you pressed the coin. :cool:

Its not about the Quantitties, If you want to buy the coin send me your ifno and if you dont then Just stop posting stuff, The coins are special and so They had cost more. I'm making you a deal for 3 coins shipped for $30.00 anyway if you want it send me your info and if you don't well then Stop the bashing. I feel like Tommy Trojan and how he was bashed to the point of leaving caching for good because of people who cant respect others andhave to bash them. This is an honest sport and we are honest people.

Look - you're selling coins that are not only trackable, but collectible.

Collectible implies that there are not an infinite amount of them available and some people will buy based on future ability to trade for other coins.

If there are only 200 of them available, people will buy more and they will be worth more to trade later. If there are 3,000 available, then the opposite is true.

And, quantity IS an issue especially when you are trying to sell LE (Limited Editions).

Nobody is bashing you - show me one comment where somebody calls you a name, etc....??

We're trying to get answers but aren't getting clear information.

Your posts are hard to follow with the changing numbers and stop-and-go notes (referencing the "icache" coins here).

A little CLEAR communication is all that is being asked for.

Won't even comment on bringing TT into this....

Its not about the Quantitties, If you want to buy the coin send me your ifno and if you dont then Just stop posting stuff, The coins are special and so They had cost more. I'm making you a deal for 3 coins shipped for $30.00 anyway if you want it send me your info and if you don't well then Stop the bashing. I feel like Tommy Trojan and how he was bashed to the point of leaving caching for good because of people who cant respect others andhave to bash them. This is an honest sport and we are honest people.

So basically you don't want the consumer to be fully informed when they make their choice. You would rather people not have all the info and blindly send you their hard earned money for something that you refuse to explain anything about. There are enough people here making coins that the whole idea of an LE costing $6 more than a standard edition because it has a touch of glow and a sliver of glitter is beyond reality. Try fooling someone who has less time in here than yourself, but don't try fooling us all.

The numbers on this coin matter, just like they do on all other coins that are being commercially sold. I fully respect the rights of people minting their own personal coins and do not feel they need to devulge any information about a coin since they are the ones footing the bill. In your case you are making and selling a product. The consumers, and potential consumers, which are all here, have the right to ask a question and get a straight answer. Since you have decided to avoid answering any questions directly, even after many times changing your story, you leave the consumers with little to go on. The conclusion I have made is you are chaning your numbers repeatedly to drive up sales. You have inflated your prices to sell as high as possible and will come down when sales stall. Your forum approach is straight out of the IECachers.com handbook for how to alienate a group that you want to buy from you. Congrats on all of the above. While I did like the coin and car, and would have bought one, and maybe the set after I had the info which would have helped me decide, I have since decided against it based on your attitude and lack of respect for the community as a whole. While I am sure you could care less if I bought one since I am one person, just remember this. For every one person who will come in here and post this letting you know where the chips are, the are at least another 10 standing by watching and thinking the same thing. Good luck on your sales.

:ph34r: It is a beautiful coin which is why I ordered it. Hubby and I were co-presidents of a chevy club for 3 years, and we have 4 chevys from 57-68, so I am partial to them.

Yes the coins turned out beautiful. The limited edition is spectacular. The car is done in glitter red and the headlights on the front and the back of the coin glows in the dark. I have to say they all turned out really nice!

Thanks for your insight!

Nan

Oooooo.....me want !!!

Laurie

I picked one of these up today and had no idea of the glow-in-the-dark head and taillights. Thanks for postinig that! And yes... it is a lovely coin!

So basically you don't want the consumer to be fully informed when they make their choice. You would rather people not have all the info and blindly send you their hard earned money for something that you refuse to explain anything about. There are enough people here making coins that the whole idea of an LE costing $6 more than a standard edition because it has a touch of glow and a sliver of glitter is beyond reality. Try fooling someone who has less time in here than yourself, but don't try fooling us all.

The numbers on this coin matter, just like they do on all other coins that are being commercially sold. I fully respect the rights of people minting their own personal coins and do not feel they need to devulge any information about a coin since they are the ones footing the bill. In your case you are making and selling a product. The consumers, and potential consumers, which are all here, have the right to ask a question and get a straight answer. Since you have decided to avoid answering any questions directly, even after many times changing your story, you leave the consumers with little to go on. The conclusion I have made is you are chaning your numbers repeatedly to drive up sales. You have inflated your prices to sell as high as possible and will come down when sales stall. Your forum approach is straight out of the IECachers.com handbook for how to alienate a group that you want to buy from you. Congrats on all of the above. While I did like the coin and car, and would have bought one, and maybe the set after I had the info which would have helped me decide, I have since decided against it based on your attitude and lack of respect for the community as a whole. While I am sure you could care less if I bought one since I am one person, just remember this. For every one person who will come in here and post this letting you know where the chips are, the are at least another 10 standing by watching and thinking the same thing. Good luck on your sales.

Sounds like you summed it all up for us all! Just plain shady!