Anyone found one yet?

As Sue and Bernie said we found one in the Dereham Ramble, it was a lovely suprise as I hadn't checked the cache page that day before leaving and didn't know that the bunny had been. I took it home for my two little uns Shania and Jasmine to enjoy I'll try and post a piccy of them with it (Best I get them dressed first).

Thank you Easter Bunny you have made my childrens Easter :ph34r:

:blink: To say I was delighted when the Easter Bunny popped a coin in to my cache is an understatement GCWMR0 I knew it was there since the 5th but didn't expect it to be there today 8th especially after visits from 2 cachers we had called by to pick up some TB's for a caching trip on Monday, and there it was better than winning the lottery and how special it was today Easter Sunday Thank you Easter Bunny

Yes we picked up one of these Eggs or rather young Boson of the Shancha Crew did from Annabel's Treasure Trove. Very taken by it, and off into her little treasure box of Geocahing mementoes it has gone, to be bought out and gloated over later on, as all young pirates should do with there treasures. The Easter Geocoin Bunny put a lot of effort in this one and it is very nice, it is appreciated. :laughing::rolleyes:

Yes, another one was found today by some Dorset folk, I'm sure they'll be along soon to share the news

Ok we've been sprung! We found one of these eggs on a jaunt to Andover! The children were chuffed to bits here's their photos on Easter Saturday!

http://img.geocaching.com/cache/log/19645b...b61bb0e591f.jpg

http://img.geocaching.com/cache/log/77cf3a...53d7f0f397d.jpg

I think there was a round dozen dropped in UK! started a bookmark to track them! ummm think I need to go and see some kind of special Dr!

We'll share at the Swanage Event in July if not before!

Have fun all

minxyy and three happy children