FINALLY MY OWN COIN!

007BigD

09036934-fe41-4450-8032-5a08ed96e3d0.jpg

CATS OUTA THE BAG!...and its that time of year again!!!

No jokes, no foolin around it’s a nose to the grindstone April Fools COINTEST!!! This year I made drastic improvements on the design over years past that incorporate a 1/4” recess die rather than the 1/8” and YUP…ITS TRACKABLE!!! Fresh off the mint and this babys HOT!

The mint got ahead of the game this year and the 2011 April fools coins are ready for winning and now up for grabs!!! Last years coins came in rock solid a year later…but not this one! (the mint had die issues and quite a hard time locating a good washer stock after the popularity of this here coin. ;)

All center-pieces will be of recycled shell casings of the battlefields and battleships of WWII from 1944-1946, the years succeeding the infamous 1943 steel penny after the copper shortage during the war efforts, so not only will you get a pretty penny, a sig item AND a geocoin…YOU GET A PIECE OF HISTORY!

~only the Fools of Fools may participate… and if you won last year, ya gotta wait till next!~ :surprise:

Gonna be the same as last… first post to this here thread ON THE HOUR every hour from 1:00pm (which is the upcoming hour) till 7:00 pm Pacific time gets a coin. You must be the first post ON THE HOUR.

Lets start if off early with the very next post as the winner of the “XLE 3rd Wheel edition” and it all starts NOW! Happy April Fools everyone, good luck to all who actually give a hoot and CONGRATS to last years winners…I think ;)

Im pretty slammed today, so I dont think ill have much time to play, but ill try to drop in to check on things throughout...

CURSES! I'm out all day and the greatest of fools! It's Saturday and we've got Michael's soccer game shortly and then other stuff happening after that! So I guess I'll just have to take the XLE 3rd Wheel edition! YAY!!!!!!!!

Good luck and congratulations to all those lucky, lucky winners. :laughing:

Edited by keewee

Congratulations!!! So, you've still not learnt what causes new cachers then? :laughing:

Yeah... April fools Facebook marriage! LOL was this day last year when I went through every possible relationship change possible on Facebook, BUT...I couldnt be MARRIED untill I had a faithful bride. Karma actually stood me up at the alter as we had planned it, and all I had was my phone, so she had to send it to me. "SHE DIDNT KNOW HOW" <_< SO...I asked everyone on Facebook to be my bride for a day and who comes through for me than my sweet lil wifey I now have :) She accepted my marriage proposal, but it didnt end there OH NO... we started hangin out more, became roomates, started dating, got our own pad and BAM baby on the way! ;) So I hold it all to you April Fools day... Jokes on me and we have a new cacher on the way! No kidding! :blink:

SO...GIVE IT UP TO APRIL FOOLS!!!

now im off like a prom dress and will check back in here in a few.... maybe the mint has some mint errors layin around for a foolish fool, cuz this fool knows you tried...NOW SET YOUR ALARM!!! :grin:

Dave!!! :) How are you friend?? :D ??? Did I understood well?? A new baby cacher is on its way???? :D Excellent news!!!! :D

Oh... as I understood.. Since I won last year (but still without it..), I cann ot participate in this year's game, right? Well.. I will watch... and have fun! :D

See, my phone is 4 min ahead of forum time. The good thing is, I still have (had?) 4 min left of April's fools day.

and I forgot also to mention NO MOBILE posts!!! geeze girl... ya cant be cruisin down the freeway playin geocointests MAN! yeah... you may wanna do the same and drop me an addy in my inbox too. and from now on... I guess ill accept a mobile phone entry.~ specially cuz THATS ALL I GOTS TO WORK WITH RIGHT NOW!!! :laughing:

I tethered my phone to my laptop and went I went to start the cointest, I had no 3G...so here I am my freakin phone hangin out the window just waitin for the 3G to pop up and BAM "enter" LOL seriously!... thats why it started late and the 3rd wheel ordeal was all throw to the birds and ACTUALLY keewee gets his pick of the 3rd wheel or #001

CONGRATS...I think! ;) (eagerly awaiting a 3G signal to hit "enter" and...........

SO as of now we gots

Keewee

Lewisclan77

Mamoreb

shoot...as of now, next to post gets the 4 O'clock hour! :)

sure wish I could stay and play, but I gotta run yet AGAIN! I may not be back till later but for all you fools out there, dont be afraid of a lil April Fools fun n games! TELL ME A JOKE OR SOMETHIN MAN!!!! :huh:

Please PM me your addys to my forum inbox, it'll keep things clean on my end and ill have your coins off to all the winners on Monday! Thanks for playin and for all you out there in Geocoin Forumland.........Happy April Fools Good luck... i think!

Since I won last year (but still without it..), I cann ot participate in this year's game, right?

You got it buddy! :) But dont you worry...unless those crazy Greecian postal workers are playin tricks on you...ITS IN THE BANK! :anicute:

edit to add: or if any coins go unclaimed, which we all are wondering "who actually wants one of these darn things" ~ ITS YOURS! lol ~ you really need 3 of these things? -DONT ANSWER THAT!!! :lol:

Edited by 007BigD

See, my phone is 4 min ahead of forum time. The good thing is, I still have (had?) 4 min left of April's fools day.

and I forgot also to mention NO MOBILE posts!!! geeze girl... ya cant be cruisin down the freeway playin geocointests MAN! yeah... you may wanna do the same and drop me an addy in my inbox too. and from now on... I guess ill accept a mobile phone entry.~ specially cuz THATS ALL I GOTS TO WORK WITH RIGHT NOW!!! :laughing:

I tethered my phone to my laptop and went I went to start the cointest, I had no 3G...so here I am my freakin phone hangin out the window just waitin for the 3G to pop up and BAM "enter" LOL seriously!... thats why it started late and the 3rd wheel ordeal was all throw to the birds and ACTUALLY keewee gets his pick of the 3rd wheel or #001

CONGRATS...I think! ;) (eagerly awaiting a 3G signal to hit "enter" and...........

Wow, sweet! I love the center part that has been added! I'm honored to win this exquisite coin and be part of the very unique group of April fool coin owners. :)

THE RESULTS ARE IN!!!!- and we have some WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keewee- #001

Lewisclan77- #002

Mamoreb-#003

EyeD10T-#004

LadyBee4T-#005

Teamhaynes-#006

Family of Goats-#007

GooseFraba1- The 3rd wheel edition :)

Now as today as the jokes on me... we had a great night and I bring you these here cointest winnings 26 hrs after the the official start time of the April fools cointest!!! But today is also the official facebook anniversary of me and and my sweet wifey :) all that him-haw about April Fools played out well 365 days ago TODAY!!! Here I sit on the porch with her lil field working dog at my feet and the sun is shining!

Thank you all who played and had fun and please dont forget to PM me your addys and The sweetest April Fools Cointest prize winnings will be at your doorstep by this time next week! :) that is unless your on the other side of the pond somewhere, then yur waiting a few more!

who knows what next year will bring????? guess you'll have to wait n find out and JUST MAYBE Avroair with drop a post on the right time! LOL Thanks again and hope it was fun...

Till Next Time!!!!!~ CACHE HARD and CACHE ON!

Edited by 007BigD

Okay, well it appears my clock is off from the forums, but I also think I get the 7 O' the clock coin. I'll post again in a minute just to make sure...

Thanks for the lunch yesterday buddy... you got yourself the #007 :) imagine that! :lol: we CAN arrange a local pick-up! ;)

I got my coin! I laughed so hard when I saw the customs declaration! :laughing:

Thank you so much for the coin and cointest! The coins is very cool!

I was wondering, are we fools allowed to let other geocachers discover the coin at events and such? Or perhaps only those who actually got fooled are worthy of this very unique discovery?

bbc2be7f-deab-4635-9321-ba9e3d05d117.jpg

Edited by mamoreb

:lol: congrats Marie!

well.. it is surelly the only time that we admit we got fooled but we are so happy about it!! :laughing:

To tell you the truth.. I can't wait to get fooled in April 1st, 2012! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I do not know about the discovery thing.... the original coin belongs to Dave so...

I got my coin! I laughed so hard when I saw the customs declaration! :laughing:

Thank you so much for the coin and cointest! The coins is very cool!

I was wondering, are we fools allowed to let other geocachers discover the coin at events and such? Or perhaps only those who actually got fooled are worthy of this very unique discovery?

LOL... You can do whatever it is that you wish with your coin...You can grab it, place it, discover it, let others discover it, toss it in a cache, mass produce 100 proxys and release em, :huh: I have no preference as to what you do with your coin :) Ive got an "error" coin from the mint im gonna toss in a cache and see what becomes, :blink: I also sent one to Toojin to do the same with. As far as this coin goes... it will never get too coinfusing. Maybe I better update the page so everyone knows that everything goes! Glad you all got em and once again, CONGRATS AGAIN...I think! :P

heres the TB page for anyone interested, the tracking number is on the back of the coin. http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?id=224414

Edited by 007BigD

2015 game of Fools start in 3 hours! 1:00 p.m. PST

been a couple years, but dont think I havent thought about you all every year! <_<:anicute:

This year we bring you a design years in the making that the mint has been backed up on till this week, and Ill tell you this...ITS HOT! :yikes:

The 2015 April Fools coin comes not only in a limited number of 7 coins, trackable (kinda) and innovative, but comes with a new twist! Whats new you ask? well you'll have to find out...and the only way for that to happen is to be here EVERY hour ON the hour till 7:00 PM PST. First post on the hour gets the prize! :ph34r: There are 7 coins to be had from 1:00~7:00, so if you miss out on the 1st, dont worry theres more to be had but DONT BE LATE! :anibad: simple as that :anitongue:

So if you missed out on years past or want to add a new version to your previous April Fools coins, nows the chance! You have nothing to loose, but a ... well you get the point :blink:

Free Shipping ANYWHERE in the world...Just play! B) Hope everyone has the Most foolish of days today!~ Good luck!...I think :anibad: