FINALLY MY OWN COIN!

007BigD

And if your coming in and wondering what's goin on...there's 5 coins left up for foolish grabs~ Good luck, I think!

2015 game of Fools start in 3 hours! 1:00 p.m. PST

been a couple years, but dont think I havent thought about you all every year! <_<:anicute:

This year we bring you a design years in the making that the mint has been backed up on till this week, and Ill tell you this...ITS HOT! :yikes:

The 2015 April Fools coin comes not only in a limited number of 7 coins, trackable (kinda) and innovative, but comes with a new twist! Whats new you ask? well you'll have to find out...and the only way for that to happen is to be here EVERY hour ON the hour till 7:00 PM PST. First post on the hour gets the prize! :ph34r: There are 7 coins to be had from 1:00~7:00, so if you miss out on the 1st, dont worry theres more to be had but DONT BE LATE! :anibad: simple as that :anitongue:

So if you missed out on years past or want to add a new version to your previous April Fools coins, nows the chance! You have nothing to loose, but a ... well you get the point :blink:

Free Shipping ANYWHERE in the world...Just play! B) Hope everyone has the Most foolish of days today!~ Good luck!...I think :anibad:

I give up

Three more hours

Which foot is that on?

That depends on what foot is first and how many fingers he has.

Or which way the wind blows if your counting fingers with your toes... :blink:

I;m trying to work this out but I come up with a different answer every time I try...

If every = 5 and I=0 then "every time I" is Zero

Edited by BakerGeckos

I give up

Three more hours

Which foot is that on?

That depends on what foot is first and how many fingers he has.

Or which way the wind blows if your counting fingers with your toes... :blink:

I;m trying to work this out but I come up with a different answer every time I try...

If every = 5 and I=0 then "every time I" is Zero

Its the Georythm Theorem, where nothings as it seems except nothing seemingly becomes something in a figurative thought process. You are getting there grasshoppa :huh: