RANT: TB logging

I guess living in a popular area with tourists rather some "untouristy" upcountry location, one gets used to coins and bugs being collected/dropped by people on holiday and make allowances for that - Rather than adopt TDW's mean and shortsighted attitude - give the holiday makers a chance - we don't all have internet access away from home.

Edited by Birdman-of-liskatraz
The best forward looking attitude would be to ban holidays totally...that way avoiding the problem altogether :sad::(

How about we all have holidays in the same two weeks. I vote for last week in July and first week in August. :ph34r:

Edited by stora

Give us half a chance to log a TB before grabbing it.

Not all of us have Internet access while on hols :sad:

I said it last year and I'll keep saying it 'til people stop nabbin' my TB's.

Hmmph.

I feel better now. :(

How long had you had it in your "possession"?

I dropped my new Geocoin in a cache in Brugge on the Saturday... it was grabbed on Sunday. I arrived home on Monday night, grabbed it back on Tuesday and logged it back into the cache I'd left it in. Emailed the 'grabber' and asked him politely to delete his 'grabbed it' log and re-log it as 'retrieved'. Had a polite email back on Wednesday confirming that he'd done as I asked.

No sweat.... :laughing:

How about....DONT leave tbs in caches whilst on holiday IF A=you dont want em grabbed....OR....B=You cant log em into a cache whilst on holiday. There,that might start a heated debate :)

Its not only when you are away on holiday!

I've had it done to me when I've only cached a few miles away, and started my log 3 hours later :laughing::o