To change a Micro cache to a Regular cache

Frog & Polywog

I want to change one of my caches from a Micro to a Regular cache and the Regular cache would be a Travel Bug Motel. The cache would be moved approximately 50 feet. I realize that I can change most of it by using the Edit function but how do I change the size from a Micro to a Regular size cache?

I want to change one of my caches from a Micro to a Regular cache and the Regular cache would be a Travel Bug Motel. The cache would be moved approximately 50 feet. I realize that I can change most of it by using the Edit function but how do I change the size from a Micro to a Regular size cache?
I think some compressed air injected into your micro might make it bigger...Just kidding! :D The size is easy to edit on the cache edit page. :D

It isn't the size itself that I want to change, it is to change from a Micro to a Regular

It isn't the size itself that I want to change, it is to change from a Micro to a Regular

???

You don't want to change the size, but want to change the size? "Micro" is a size. "Regular" is a size. To change from micro to regular you are changing the size.

Am I mising something? Probably, as I don't have any caches of my own (yet) to try this myself.

On the cache listing page choose edit listing. The second item down is cache size. Click in the drop down menu and choose your size. Submit changes and you should be set.