GSAK registering

P3FE

I paid for the registered version of GSAK. I jump thru all of the hoops to get it registered all is well. A soon as I log out of GSAK and log back in I get the nag screen and have to reregister again. Done it about 6 times today. Any suggestions.

I paid for the registered version of GSAK. I jump thru all of the hoops to get it registered all is well. A soon as I log out of GSAK and log back in I get the nag screen and have to reregister again. Done it about 6 times today. Any suggestions.

Only thing I can think of is if you enter in the wrong code. Maybe mismatches a number or something. Defintely email clyde on gsak.net if you continue to have a problem.

Storm180

A soon as I log out of GSAK and log back in I get the nag screen and have to re register again. Done it about 6 times today. Any suggestions.

Your terminology has me wondering if you're entering the info in the right spot as you don't log in and out of the GSAK program (maybe you're at the forums?). You enter your name and serial number in a pop up box in the GSAK program as shown below.

2007030873314.png