Garmin Emails

MtnHermit

I sent Garmin an email technical question on Sunday or early Monday, no reply yet. Does Garmin answer emails at all? Are my expectations too high?

Thanks

Hermit

Garmin does answer emails and usually it's a prompt response. I wrote them twice on two different issues and received prompt replies. I guess it depends on how busy they are.

I recieved a response in two days on the issue of Mac compatability.

I received an email in about 4 days. I wanted information on the "rubberband" for an Etrex legend.

They instructed me to call customer support, which I did and they sent me a new rubberband. I offered to

pay for it, but they sent it for free, I think Garmin has one of the best customer service programs going.

They act like they actually care for their customers !!! To bad Verizon and Cingular aren't like that

Figuring I would wait forever on the phone, I emailed them in mid December about a problem with my Legend. Their form said they were very busy and that it could take up to a week for a reply. After waiting maybe five days, I called them. I got right through, and was passed back and forth between departments instantly and effortlessly. It was a great experience. Never did get an email reply, though.