PDAs for sale for Paperless Caching

CacheApalooza is over.....The holidays are over......The wife REALLY wants me to clear out my PDA inventory....and there seems to be a bit more interest lately....so..

Here is my list of PDAs for sale and what each includes as well as price, ConUS shipping included (AK,HI or Canada add $4). And yes, I will combine shipping if you buy multiples. I accept PayPal, money orders or personal checks. I ship once the payment has cleared (PayPal immediately, MO upon receipt, checks 3-14 days).

Color PDAs:

M130, USB hotsync/charger cable, stylus, leather case $50

Zire 31, USB hotsync/charger cable, stylus $55

B/W PDAs:

2- Handspring Visor Deluxe, serial OR USB cradle, stylus, plastic face cover, leather case, GameFace joystick adapter, Targus Stowaway Keyboard $36 each

Palm M100 in original box, will all original documents/ CDs, serial cradle, and stylus $25

4-Palm M100 w/ stylus, flip cover and serial cable $22 each

Palm III w/ cradle and stylus $23

PLEASE ask questions if you have them! I answer PDA and paperless caching questions for free- before and after a sale, and even if you never become a customer (it saves trees!), so don't hesitate to ask a question.

As always, I have a 30 day guarantee against functionality issues on all items listed.

A link to my eBay rating is in my profile. I can offer references from previous buyers from this board if needed.

Stay tuned for lots more!

Edited by TheBattons

Will I need any programs to download the cache pages and log my finds? A PDA will also save my printer ink.

Thank You

Lee

I recommend CacheMate, it costs $8 to register, otherwise you are limited to 10 caches at a time.

Updated list:

Color PDAs:

M130, USB hotsync/charger cable, stylus, leather case SOLD!

Zire 31, USB hotsync/charger cable, stylus SOLD!

B/W PDAs:

2- Handspring Visor Deluxe, serial OR USB cradle, stylus, plastic face cover, leather case, GameFace joystick adapter, Targus Stowaway Keyboard $36 each One SOLD!, One left

Palm M100 in original box, will all original documents/ CDs, serial cradle, and stylus $25

4-Palm M100 w/ stylus, flip cover and serial cable $22 each

Thanks!

Edited by TheBattons

Any of these have changable batteries? AA, AAA New to paperless so any if will help

All of the black and white ones require 2-AAA batteries, and run for up to 2 months on a set. The M130 and the Zire 31 both have rechargeable batteries.

Updated list:

Color PDAs:

M130, USB hotsync/charger cable, stylus, leather case SOLD!

Zire 31, USB hotsync/charger cable, stylus SOLD!

B/W PDAs:

2- Handspring Visor Deluxe, serial OR USB cradle, stylus, plastic face cover, leather case, GameFace joystick adapter, Targus Stowaway Keyboard $36 each One SOLD!, One left

Palm M100 in original box, will all original documents/ CDs, serial cradle, and stylus SOLD!

4-Palm M100 w/ stylus, flip cover and serial cable $22 each 3 left

Thanks!

Darrell

Do you have any left.

I am new to geo and my sister has a Palm IIIxe and it seems pretty easy to use. I was looking for one that would work for Geo but did not know of any others.

Are these easy to use ?

I have been up on Ebay but keep getting out bid so my mind finally brought me to the forum to look. Gee why not think this sooner. LOL.

Please you can contact me at goingsc@comcast.net

Thanks

Cary (tigereyes & Gang)

I am leaning toward the Palm M100 how much is shipping and how do you take payment?

Shipping is part of the price! What you see is what you pay.

As to payment, I take paypal (to dbatton@gmail.com), or Postal money order. I can take a check, but prefer not to, if at all possible, as I have to wait until it clears to ship.

Bring on the questions!

Darrell