MISSION: Secret Geocoin Santa

Fluttershy

Still no news of the secret Santa mission I sent to the US? :huh:

Mail service must have been a mess, around the Holydays.

In the 2nd and 3rd week of December I´ve sent 11 shipments to the US (from the Netherlands)

to this day 4 shipments have not arrived yet. :D (a total of 9 coins)

I am getting very reluctant to send any more coins to the US. :D since a growing number of shipments goes missing.

Still no news of the secret Santa mission I sent to the US? :D

Mail service must have been a mess, around the Holydays.

In the 2nd and 3rd week of December I´ve sent 11 shipments to the US (from the Netherlands)

to this day 4 shipments have not arrived yet. :D (a total of 9 coins)

I am getting very reluctant to send any more coins to the US. :huh: since a growing number of shipments goes missing.

The postman finally arrive at my house Wed. and brought me my Secret Santa gift package. :D

Many thanks for the nice coins! (sorry I am slow at posting)

:laughing: Well if you got a Twin Peaks personal coin in the bunch you HAVE to admit that it was worth the wait! I just recently got my first one from the Netherlands and boy oh boy is that a sweet coin, Thanks TP!!! :laughing:

Yes, it was worth the wait! It was post marked 12-19-2006. It took the slow boat I think.

I suppose yours was a Secret Cupid?

:laughing: Well if you got a Twin Peaks personal coin in the bunch you HAVE to admit that it was worth the wait! I just recently got my first one from the Netherlands and boy oh boy is that a sweet coin, Thanks TP!!! :laughing:

Yes, it was worth the wait! It was post marked 12-19-2006. It took the slow boat I think.

Actually.. Team Twin Peaks sent me one earlier this year. It's one of my favorites. :laughing:

Edited by 57chevy

Actually.. Team Twin Peaks sent me one earlier this year. It's one of my favorites. :laughing:

Mine also. I already had one of their silver/nickel ones but they sent me this time one that is a lot darker. I'm not sure what metal it is. Maybe a dark bronze? I haven't seen a coin this color before I don't think.

Mine also. I already had one of their silver/nickel ones but they sent me this time one that is a lot darker. I'm not sure what metal it is. Maybe a dark bronze? I haven't seen a coin this color before I don't think.

Yeah, I'm not exactly sure what metal this one is, I sure would like to have other variations here to compare it with. Just to be sure ya' know. :laughing:

Edited by 57chevy