Can you help?

CrazyDruid + Redhead

Hi

I don't know if you heard about a UK Cacher who was hurt setting a cache (See THIS post) We are having a charity raffle and/or a Geocoin auction and all the money raised will be donated to the hospital or one of the services that helped Billy Twigger. His family will be picking which ones.

I was wondering if anybody would want to donate some coins for the raffle? If you can spare any send me a PM and I will give you the address to send them to.

Thanks in advance

John (Crazy Druid)

Edited by Crazy Druid

Hi

I don't know if you heard about a UK Cacher who was hurt setting a cache (See THIS post) We are having a charity raffle and/or a Geocoin auction and all the money raised will be donated to the hospital or one of the services that helped Billy Twigger. His family will be picking which ones.

I was wondering if anybody would want to donate some coins for the raffle? If you can spare any send me a PM and I will give you the address to send them to.

Thanks in advance

John (Crazy Druid)

Hi there,

Mommy Finder just won my contest, Ironically having partially to do with druids. She asked that I send her winning coin to you! PM sent for address!

Hi

Thanks in advance

John (Crazy Druid)

pm sent