Idea for FTF prize

Okies, I've a load of caches I want to put out but for the end prize (puzzle cache which involves picking up clues in the others plus solving a simple puzzle) I have had an idea. Anyone used this before?

As the first to find prize, a ready-made cache. Inside that is a smaller ready-made cache. Inside that is a ready-made micro-ish cache. Inside that a 35mm film canister. Inside that a smaller pot. Inside that is a nano.

It would be nice if someone gave it a name which included russian dolls (mebbe like a series) but of course, I have no control over this and couldn't be mandatory. In fact, I can't even stop the person using whichever receptacle they picked up as a useful container.

Basically, the idea is that the FTF person places the ready-made cache as is somewhere. Their FTF prize of course is the next size down and so on until the nano is put out.

Now of course, the FTF person doesn't have to take it or place it (it would be nice if they did) but what this basically SHOULD guarantee:

1. FTF should be a different person each time

2. Lots of local caches get placed

Whatdya reckon?

Great idea!

The description page will need to be clear and will need to be carried down to the smaller caches description pages too imo, else peeps may think its just a trade item.

Cheers for all the encouragement.

That's the problem I have: it seems easy enough to describe it on here, but how do I put it into a few short words to put into each individual cache?

TOS