TomTom & GSAK

Whilst Ali is away, I found some money down the side of the sofa :D and used it to buy a TomTom One New Edition that beckoned me...........

It works a treat (but still looking for the Tourettes voice which you can apparently get). However;

How do you transfer waypoints from GSAK to it? When I export a TomTom POI file, where do I put it?

Finally, where do I hide it when Ali gets home?

closely associated subject..can anyone tell me how to delete items from gsak? i have caches from america in my lists i no longer need there...i'm sure its very easy....mr stead?

If you have a lot of them, it's quicker to filter for caches in the United States, then right click on one, select 'delete waypoint' and select 'all waypoints in filter'. Gone in one swoop, altho it sometimes takes it a couple of minutes to do it.

T

closely associated subject..can anyone tell me how to delete items from gsak? i have caches from america in my lists i no longer need there...i'm sure its very easy....mr stead?

Right click on the cache and then click on Delete Waypoint. Simple when you know how

one by one?no quick way? have over 4000 thats going to leave me with sore fingers!!!

Right click on the cache and then click on Delete Waypoint. Simple when you know how

one by one?no quick way? have over 4000 thats going to leave me with sore fingers!!!

Set a filter that includes all the ones you want to delete then use waypoint - delete - waypoints.

This gives a choice of This one only

All in filter

All Ticked

so pick all in filter