Celebrating our 100th

roadrunner5

For my 100th I did Nowhere in Sight[GCT75R], a 5/4.5 cache in the Florida scrubland. Wading creeks, crashing through palmetto, bakeing in the sun, I had a blast [note to self; bring more water next time]. A five-stage multi I'll never forget. Today I found a P&G in a parking lot. TFTH, hidingpool.

Similar to others, my wife lost track and her 100th was a micro at a "Park - n - Ride". For my 100th we made an effort to make it a good cache. We wanted to use "The Kite" (GCNX0D), but we ended-up finding that one about 5 caches too soon, so I got another puzzle near by, "Ancient Civilizations: Egypt" (GCRYTQ). Both are nice caches, and are less than 2 miles from my house.

the only celebrating we did was to go find a few more caches. :blink:

We are coming up to our 100th cache and want to make it special like an important anniversary, What have you done for your landmark caches!!! :blink:

I'm big on milestone caches Check my profile From cache 600 to 900, my criteria for each milestone was always bigger and better.

I'm still researching #1000. My criteria may be different than yours, but I personally enjoy "legendary caches," such as tough terrain, or insane puzzles /tough terrain caches for each milestone.

A few options for your area are:

GC55F

GC321F

GC321C

GC5F9D

Edited by Kit Fox

Congrats! We are trying to think of something nice to do for #300. Whatever we do the roof will be tore clean off the place. We enjoy finding a "hole in the wall" dive bar close to a cool cache and buying shots for strangers like it's our birthdays and we all just became fathers at the same time. Just spread the love and post pics for the rest of us to see.

Hmm... Interesting problem. When I hit 100, there were plenty of caches to choose from (though I cannot remember which one I did for 100). (Not that anyone seems to notice my milestones.)

Got number 1000 coming up in a couple of weeks, with any luck. It can't be anything too tough. My caching companion does not enjoy tough caches. And, of course, I would like my caching companion to be present for this milestone. The nearby list grow shorter at this stage. No kayaking caches. No swamp mucking caches. Maybe #1000 will come by chance? I may have to see where I end up on that day. 993 and counting.

Do a NIGHT cache! :D

I think this one is in your area GCPYJX "A Nighttime Stroll In Borchard Park"

I found this doing a pocket inquiry for your home city.

For my 100'th I found a green jeep TB. Would have done a night cache, but I didn't know they existed at the time.

Thats a great idea! Checked out that cache looks good, thanks