crazy cachers

sacred6

2 am? Nah not crazy. I'm out 3, 4 am. Thats only because I work the night shift, and on my day off there isn't many places up that late/early. I will admit that I used my work schedule more than once for a ftf.

On the crazy note, I have waded through waste deep water though :rolleyes: But I live in northern NJ, and i'm pretty sure most geocachers that frequent the highlands have done that before. So I guess you can't even put that one in the crazy column.

If I were dyslexic, a preteen, or a gay person, I think might be offended by some of these posts :)

Back onto topic - I remember finding a cache this past spring that was on top of a small mountain. I approached from the south and the mountain had no snow on it, but the path went around the mountain and up the north side - which still had snow half way up. By the time I reached the top the snow was up to my knees and I was wearing summer hiking shoes - Doh! My pants, shoes, and socks were soaked and very cold, but I made it to the cache which was luckily in a cave like opening with no snow on it.

If I were dyslexic, a preteen, or a gay person, I think might be offended by some of these posts :)

Back onto topic - I remember finding a cache this past spring that was on top of a small mountain. I approached from the south and the mountain had no snow on it, but the path went around the mountain and up the north side - which still had snow half way up. By the time I reached the top the snow was up to my knees and I was wearing summer hiking shoes - Doh! My pants, shoes, and socks were soaked and very cold, but I made it to the cache which was luckily in a cave like opening with no snow on it.

I was talking to nobby.nobbs and blue deus.

I know you were, and no I don't think you are gay. Wouldn't matter either way and it wasn't even the point of any posting as far as I can tell.

But I don't think you are thirteen.

Although by saying that you will now make every attempt to prove you are, so let's just drop the whole thing right now and wait until the next opened topic.

What makes you jump to that conclusion? :)

Experience.

You haven't seen other 'kids' posting here in the past?

He's 13. His thought process, his language skills, his understanding of how the board works, it all lines up. I have a teenage son. The OP's level of development and the classic misspellings are dead on. Even the entitlement mentality evident in the way he asks for interesting caching stories.

No offense to the kid, he is what he is. I lurk around from time to time to see what my kid is up to online, and I see this all the time.

Edited by Okiebryan

He's 13. His thought process, his language skills, his understanding of how the board works, it all lines up. I have a teenage son. The level of development and the classic misspellings are dead on.

No offense to the kid, he is what he is.

hope so, but games are games. The words are 13 but not the talk.

Edited by BlueDeuce

What makes you jump to that conclusion? :)

Experience.

He's 13. His thought process, his language skills, his understanding of how the board works, it all lines up. I have a teenage son. The level of development and the classic misspellings are dead on.

Yep. This one happens to be in my local area. I could find out for sure if I cared to.... Ummmm, which I don't. :)

What makes you jump to that conclusion? :wub:

Experience.

Yep. This one happens to be in my local area. I could find out for sure if I cared to.... Ummmm, which I don't. :laughing:

Aren't u the 1 who has a cache called snoogens snuggins?

Yep. This one happens to be in my local area. I could find out for sure if I cared to.... Ummmm, which I don't. :laughing:

Aren't u the 1 who has a cache called snoogens snuggins?

Not MY cache, but there is a cache placed in my honor near you. Yes.

I got 1 near me 2 mine called "for sale" come wenever u wish. Try not to get muggles attention though. Hardings reported having a muggle come close to cache! :wub: