Special add ons when posting caches and in profile pages. Where to get them?

RDLSTVD

I have seen a lot of peoples profile pages that have special maps or stat sheets that show their progress. I also saw a cache listing that had like a page counter that showed how many people have looked at their cache online. Can someone direct me to some good websites where I can download or aquire these add on features?

Anyone want to just elaborate on this topic and give me some further insight?

Thanks!

Statcounter.com has hit-tracking graphics you can add to your web pages.

There's a few sites here and there that let you create maps with states or counties filled in. There's one that is in development that if you are a premium member, it will take your "My Finds" pocket query and create a county map automagically as well as figure out other stats about the caches you've found.

But it's not about the numbers. Or is it?

May want to try this guy out too Cachestats

Gives you a lot of data on your own caching efforts, and produces output that you can plug into your profile page. A LOT of data.

Thanks for the cache stat download. So on the Statcounter.com stuff, I can add a counter to any of my cache's and see how many people view my caches? Is it easy to do? (I have not had time to visit the website for the counter yet)

Gives you a lot of data on your own caching efforts, and produces output that you can plug into your profile page. A LOT of data.

Thanks for the cache stat download. So on the Statcounter.com stuff, I can add a counter to any of my cache's and see how many people view my caches? Is it easy to do? (I have not had time to visit the website for the counter yet)

Yes, you can add it to cache pages. It also will allow you to set either a visible or invisible counter. It is pretty easy. The site leads you through the process.

Yes, you can add it to cache pages. It also will allow you to set either a visible or invisible counter. It is pretty easy. The site leads you through the process.

At one point in the setup it asks if the webpage uses frames. Is the answer yes, or no?