where or who sells the best for a garmin

Hi I have a new garmin 60csx, and looking for suggestions on the protective case to keep this unit in while IM using it. Perhaps hiking or 4 wheeling, or just in my car.

maybe some of you have a case works perfect id like to hear from you on that thanks

Do a search on google, Garmin makes a case for the 60 series that fits great. I just bought my 60 csx and case from Amazon, it was $17.14 for the case but you may find it cheaper elsewhere.

v/r

O-Mega

Hi I have a new garmin 60csx, and looking for suggestions on the protective case to keep this unit in while IM using it. Perhaps hiking or 4 wheeling, or just in my car.

maybe some of you have a case works perfect id like to hear from you on that thanks

I have the 60CX with a neoprene case that has already paid for itself. I have a small scratch on the case cover that would have been on the unit's display. I too cut out the back to access the power and data areas. I have a cupholder mount for the unit when I am driving on road but haven't bought the motorcycle mount or dash mount since the neoprene case would need to be removed unless modified even more.

Case covers the buttons and is a little stiff on pushing buttons but still operates ok. Buttons operate better once case cover conforms to unit over time. I opted for the neoprene case since i am bushwacking in some areas. For that much money spent on the unit.....i want it to last without having to send it in for repair.

Hope this helps.....see you on the trail !!!