Geocoin - confuzzled?

Another reason could be that someone took the number at the event, logged the coin and dropped it back in to the event.

Nope, my coin Alistair.

I dropped it into "Break with tradition" then retrieved it as i wanted to log it into some other caches before the actual event took place. I've logged it in and out of 3/4 other caches since then, accrued the mileage and got the logs to prove it, but if you look at Break with tradition it's still showing up as in the inventory of coins and bugs dropped in there, although when you look at the inventory it shows the coin in my hands if that makes sense?.

Hmm, maybe another bug then?

Not really, when there are too many bugs to display them all on the cache listing, the link below them all says

more...

(includes history)

So, like it says on the tin, when you click it you will see all the bugs currently in the cache, as well as the history i.e. all the bugs which have ever been in the cache. If the OP looks at the cache listing in question, Im sure next to their coin the location will show as being in their hands, not the event

Edit - With a little detective work, I would like to hazard a guess that the coin in question is Rixy's Yorkshire Geocoin, which does indeed show as being in Bhod's possession, not the event.

Edited by Cryptik Souls Crew