Website to check out new geocoins

roboknight

Hi everyone, I had been going to a website where you saw new coins being offered at times. You had to be online and catch it during that time to buy the coin. Does anyone know what the link to that website might be or where everyone can see new geocoins besides the geocoin club ones? Thanks so much

Are you thinking of Cointracking.com?

Hi everyone, I had been going to a website where you saw new coins being offered at times. You had to be online and catch it during that time to buy the coin. Does anyone know what the link to that website might be or where everyone can see new geocoins besides the geocoin club ones? Thanks so much

PM sent

PM sent

Okay... I'm curious too. I used to go there all the time, but forgot the name. -.-

PM sent

Okay... I'm curious too. I used to go there all the time, but forgot the name. -.-

PM sent to you too.

Cointracking sends out emails as coins are added to the edition listings.

the coinclub site would occasionally put coins into it's members only sales pages. Current subscribers to the monthly club can make purchases of additional coins when they are made available there.

There are other sites that release coins on a timeframe basis, but the coin club site is the only one that really limits the purchasing. The other sites that I am aware of, simply have a opening date for sales, and sometimes a pre-sale for like state coins to be sold to residents of that state early.

If it was a long time back, it was the old www.geocoinstore.com site perhaps? We have since upgraded to a shopping cart system.

We still have the scheduling functionality and will be using it to make a mystery coin available in the near future. Trackable, but you won't know when it appears or what you'll get. Price tentatively set at $1.00 :(

I want a PM too......or do I already know about this site and just don't realize it????? :(:huh:

I know for sure I want a $1 mystery coin......I will be on the look out......

The site I was PMing everyone about was indeed geocoinstore.com. Since they changed their website look, I think some others thought that there was another site out there.

The problem with the geocoin discussion policy is that you're never too sure if you can talk about certain sites in your post.

My rule of thumb is if I am not talking about a particular coin, I'll mention the site. Since most, if not all of the sites are involved in selling coins that do meet the guidelines there shouldn't be a problem. If the discussion is about a particular coin, I try to stay away from mentioning the site... regardless of whether or not it meets the forum posting guidelines.

When all else fails, my reference page should have a link to the site in question. I can always say it's the 4th one down on the seller listing.