Update on Prowling Panther coins

Prowler53

I just received an E-mail from Rusty at personal geocoins. The coin mint shipped the coins out today and rusty should be getting them in a few days. The coins will then be shipped to me and sent out to everyone who ordered. Thanks to everyone for being patient and you will have your coin(s) shortly :D

I was also told that future coins will be shipped to a new mint that is a little better quality and much faster getting them finished and shipped.

Thanks again :blink:

Yep, this is my longest outstanding order... paid 7/17!!! You should have waited to collect the money. That's too long.

Again.......I'm sorry about the wait. I started the pre-sale on 7/21 and began taking orders on that day.

The coins were ordered on 7/26 just 5 days later. I posted in the pre-sale that the coins would be 4-6 weeks from the date they were ordered till I received them. Tomorrow will be 6 weeks so the coin is running a little late. This is my first coin and I did not know what to expect as far as the minting process and delivery time except from what I was being told. I can assure you that when I receive the coins they will be shipped out to the buyers the next day. There's not much more I can do.

Thanks again for everyones patience :P

Yep, this is my longest outstanding order... paid 7/17!!! You should have waited to collect the money. That's too long.

Again.......I'm sorry about the wait...

Don't sweat it! Things happen. You've done the right thing by trying to keep us informed about the progress of the order. Sometimes there isn't anything that can be done. AG has a good point, but once we start getting our coins, all will be forgiven, I bet :laughing: And if you do another coin, you'll have a better idea of the hassles. Which is probably why we haven't put out a personal coin, despite talking about it :tired:

Update:

Tracking number shows Rusty will receive the coins in today's mail and he said he will ship them out to me today via priority mail. I should have them in my hands in a few days :D

I'm planning on shipping everyones coins out to them on the same day I receive them.

HOORAY! Have fun at the post office. :D

Just confirmed Rusty did receive the coins yesterday and he sent them out to me yesterday via priority mail......I should have then in a few days.

He also said the coins turned out really nice with the photo inlay :D I can't wait to see them!

I received my notifications from Paypal that this is shipping to me, I am so excited.

I'm just printing packing slips so I can have the envelopes ready when the coins arrive.

I'm expecting them on monday (fingers crossed). I want to fill the envelopes with cat tracks

and send them back out on the same day. Confirmed trades will be shipped along with buyers coins on the same day.

Will the coins ship today or Maybe tommorow

We waited this long why not a few more days.

I know they will arrive someday soon and everyone will be Happy

SlabyFam

Good news.......I received the coins today and I managed to get them all shipped back out on the same day.

The coins are really really nice and I'm very happy with how the coins turned out.

However there was an error in the minting process. The coin mint did not put the sequential numbers on the coin. I figured most of you would not want to wait another 6 weeks to have the coin corrected for the sake of the numbering. I contacted rusty about this error and he sent me a copy of the die art that clearly shows the coins with the numbers. He is going to get in touch with the mint to see if there is anything that can be done. Check back here in a couple days and I'll let everyone know whats going on.

Here is a copy of the die art that clearly shows the sequential numbering.

C1776_VE0040.jpg

SlabyFam

Good news.......I received the coins today and I managed to get them all shipped back out on the same day.

The coins are really really nice and I'm very happy with how the coins turned out.

However there was an error in the minting process. The coin mint did not put the sequential numbers on the coin. I figured most of you would not want to wait another 6 weeks to have the coin corrected for the sake of the numbering. I contacted rusty about this error and he sent me a copy of the die art that clearly shows the coins with the numbers. He is going to get in touch with the mint to see if there is anything that can be done. Check back here in a couple days and I'll let everyone know whats going on.

C1776_VE0040.jpg

I have 3 coins ordered, can't wait to get them!! Is the mint going to make new coins with the numbers, and if so, are we going to get first chance to but them again, since these weren't quite right? I would love to get the corrected ones to go with these in my collection.

SlabyFam

C1776_VE0040.jpg

I have 3 coins ordered, can't wait to get them!! Is the mint going to make new coins with the numbers, and if so, are we going to get first chance to but them again, since these weren't quite right? I would love to get the corrected ones to go with these in my collection.

I told them not to bother.....they would have repeated the same tracking codes on the new coins and that would have really messed things up.