Hobbies: Geocaching

Airmapper

I know a least some, if not all of us do it. Put Geocaching down as a hobby on those forms we have to fill out where "Hobbies" is a question.

Places where I have written about Geocaching:

Application for Scholarship.

Resumes, I usually put: Geocacher (GPS Enthusiast Group).

In Writing 101, I did an extra credit "Process- analysis" paper on Geocaching, I got an "A" and the teacher asked if she could keep a copy to have in class. :(

Where have you used Geocaching as a filler on papers.

I usually put Hobbies: Submitting false or misleading information on forms.

:rolleyes::laughing::ph34r:

:D

When applying for a job that little question is a huge consideration for some employers. If you were to give the answer that your hobby was sayyyy "freestyle rock climbing" and that employer is concerned about losses due to sick time and injuries...... Get the picture?

The most harmless answer I can think of to give on a form that asks such personal questions is "digital photography." Leave it to one innocuous answer and let 'em find out about geocaching affffffter you have the job.

I know a least some, if not all of us do it. Put Geocaching down as a hobby on those forms we have to fill out where "Hobbies" is a question.

Places where I have written about Geocaching:

Application for Scholarship.

Resumes, I usually put: Geocacher (GPS Enthusiast Group).

In Writing 101, I did an extra credit "Process- analysis" paper on Geocaching, I got an "A" and the teacher asked if she could keep a copy to have in class. :ph34r:

Where have you used Geocaching as a filler on papers.

Lol. Me too. ENG 101 I did a paper on How to Geocache!

Got a decent grade and piqued the professors curiosity! Maybe I brought in a new player.