Historic castle-coin from Germany

Geo Chief

Historic castle-coin from Germany

Hessencoin%20Artwork.jpg

In the middle of Germany there are many castles and historic buidlings. Four Geocachers, living not far off a very famous castle ruin have decided to mint a coin, which is out for pre-order now:

Specifications:

Size: 42 mm (3mm thick)

Color: soft cloisonné (smooth surface)

Finishes: antique nickel (RE) 120 pieces, antique gold (LE) 80 pieces and mat gun (black nickel) (SE) 50 pieces

Trackable: Yes, on www.geocaching.com

Icon: Yes, this coin gets an own icon.

If you want to have a closer look or order this coin, you will find more about it at http://www.my-geocoin.com/gb/sales.html..

@The Klever Boys

Did you get an answer to your question? If not, what's your question?

@Nacaya

We hope, that we get the sample pictures this month. We will add the the pictures in this thread if they are available.

There are only a few coins available for selling. If you plan to order a coin, you must be quick! We will stop the pre-order soon.

@The Klever Boys

Did you get an answer to your question? If not, what's your question?

There are only a few coins available for selling. If you plan to order a coin, you must be quick! We will stop the pre-order soon.

Nope - no answer.

I was really just checking if my order had been received ok.

Thanks,

Russ

Edited by The Klever Boys

Sorry for the delay! We will send a mail to all subscribers with details for the payment in the next days.

Pictures from the coins:

matgun.jpg

(mat gun)

gold.jpg

(gold)

nickel.jpg

(nickel)

The pictures are not very good. The coins are much more better in nature!

If there are any coins available, we will post it in this forum.

Ingo aka Geo Chief

All invoices have been sent now.

PayPal für Europe subscribers is a problem. It is very expensive for us. If there is no other way, please send a mail with your PayPal question to coin"@"stjohnofbeverley.info (without the "")

Geo Chief,

I received my invoice yesterday and emailed you back to see if I could pay by PayPal, but have had no answer (via my "russcvn73" email address).

I really want to buy these coins but please be aware that IBAN is rarely used here in the UK and I understand that this involves a bank transfer of money which normally costs £25 (37 Euros) plus the cost of the coins. ;)

Hope you can help!

Russ, I forwarded your mail to St John of Beverly. He is responsible for all payments especially PayPal. I think, he will send you an answer asap.

AtlantaGal, you can pay by PayPal. Please read your invoice :rolleyes:

Sorry for any hesitations but this is our first coin project and we are all very busy and have only a little bit free time.

Edited by Geo Chief

AtlantaGal, you can pay by PayPal. Please read your invoice :rolleyes:

I did and replied requesting a paypal invoice, 3 times! You want money? Then send an invoice through Paypal, please. That email was a mess and total illegible.

I'm sorry you all are "too" busy, but look at it this way, YOU are selling this coin. In that respect, you should make the time to do so, not the other way around, sheesh.

Edited by AtlantaGal

Dear Buyers of our great coin. You all got an email by now with the amount you have to pay. A good number of have asked to pay by Paypal. Thats no problem although it does cost us some extra money.

You will get a paypal-request within a week now. Please respect that we have a work-life as well and I myself (and for I am responsible for the Paypal-business) am very busy in the moment. Therefor please give me a couple of days, I garantie that everyone, who did pre-order will get a coin, be assured!

For Paypal does cost us extra money we will have to add 2 Euros to your invoice, what I will do, when you get your Paypal-request.

Many thanks for your patience, you will get your Paypal-invoice within a week and after paying will get your coins. It prolongs your anticipation a bit, but looking forward to something is a great thing isn't it :laughing::wub:

Yours St John