Gimme Back My Coins!

avroair

Thinking of trading your old Avroair coins... Don't like micro coins and you happen to have an avroair one...

Then trade them back to me! :shocked:

Recently I have seen this issue as a recurring theme: I think alot of people have seen their own coins sold on ebay or traded out of a collection and many of us don't have any (or many) of our own personal coins left. I would like the chance to get some of my own coins back before they go on the auction block.

So trade them back to me! Pick me! Choose me! and feel free to post if you are out of your own personals and want them back when they are freed up! :(

Thanks!

Thinking of trading your old Avroair coins... Don't like micro coins and you happen to have an avroair one...

Then trade them back to me! :shocked:

Recently I have seen this issue as a recurring theme: I think alot of people have seen their own coins sold on ebay or traded out of a collection and many of us don't have any (or many) of our own personal coins left. I would like the chance to get some of my own coins back before they go on the auction block.

So trade them back to me! Pick me! Choose me! and feel free to post if you are out of your own personals and want them back when they are freed up! :(

Thanks!

What he said!

bgf

Sadly.... at the prices they are going for on eBay, I can't afford my own coins! haha! ;)

However, I agree that it would be courteous to contact the creator.

That's what you get for having a cool idea! :unsure:

And I got precious trade bait! Yesssssss.... my precious... <_<:P

I agree, we too would like first dibs if anyone decides they don't want our coin any more. I for one would not bid on a Personal coin unless the owner didn't care that it was for sale, no matter how much I wanted the coin. I'd rather get it in a trade from the owner then from an auction.

State and event coins are different, I'll bid on those!

Then trade them back to me! :unsure:

So trade them back to me! Pick me! Choose me! and feel free to post if you are out of your own personals and want them back when they are freed up! ;)

Thanks!

What he said!

bgf

What they said! :P Ours are very limited, only 100 of each version and 25 LE's of v1. <_<

I don't want to open a can of worms here, but my personal opinion is that if the personal coin was a "trade only" coin and was traded for, it should be offered back to the creator before being sold (especially on ebay). But I see nothing wrong with trading it to another collector, especially if you have more than one.

HOWEVER if it's one of those (many) personal coins that were sold and was purchased--- then it's perfectly alright to sell it (on ebay or anywhere else) for as much as you can get. Once the creator sold their coin to any and all comers, they lost any claim (no matter how tenuous) to the coin as being "theirs".

Windrose

I have plans on minting a coin, The way I see the coins being bought sold I think at this point, I will concider other options then outright sales, Perhaps do as Jump'en Jeepers did activate all coins if possible. I'm not rich by any means, I have hopes that I can afford to mint them outright by the time I am ready to submit my art work (still at it) if not I can wait untill I can pay outright for the production. Even though these images I have planned for the coin are urging me to approch the podium :unsure:

I have hopes that I won't end up in your folks shoes.

I'm the guy who bought (3) 4BOWS coins from a vendor, I do sell on the "E" place to help offset this crazy addiction, never break even though anyway <_< . But I have a golden rule I never sell a trade item, reason I trade is to fill a void in my collection. I read up on 4BOWS website that they only had limited coins remaining and I did contact them and offered them back at my cost keeeping just one for my collection. and did indeed send the other (2) HOME It was just the right thing to do !!

I did sell a couple of Snowwolf's coins, I had doubled ordered and ended up with 6 coins. I have a post in the trade thread with the coin listed, and gifted one to a cacher in Australia, and have one in my collection. I think the folks that minted the coins are probably on these forums anyway, and if they see it in the trade thread they can always contact me to get it back, would rather trade then sell any day and would definatly return to the creator if asked.

Did I say mint my own coin ;):P Yes it will be a Jeep coin. I hope many will enjoy it once it comes to be a reality, I'm working on artwork now, Theme will include my Jeep. B)

http://www.wrangler-renegade.com Is my jeep site. Glenn

I don't want to open a can of worms here, but my personal opinion is that if the personal coin was a "trade only" coin and was traded for, it should be offered back to the creator before being sold (especially on ebay). But I see nothing wrong with trading it to another collector, especially if you have more than one.

HOWEVER if it's one of those (many) personal coins that were sold and was purchased--- then it's perfectly alright to sell it (on ebay or anywhere else) for as much as you can get. Once the creator sold their coin to any and all comers, they lost any claim (no matter how tenuous) to the coin as being "theirs".

Windrose

To get this thread back on track, it isn't about whether you traded the coin or bought it from the owner, it's about trying to get a couple of mine back! <_< So if you are thinking of auctioning your avroair coin or selling your collection, I would just like a chance to try and pre-bid on my own coin. <_<