Mystery Cache

This morning while checking out an area to place a cache, I found a spot, just the job I thought, only to find a cache already there? :laughing: There was no entry in the log & the cache has obviously been there for some time, it hasn't been posted on the Geocache website otherwise I would've had it ages ago, anyone any clues or ideas.

Love tiddles

xxx

Maybe it's part of or possibly the final cache in a Multi. The posted co-ordinates for the cache may be miles away.

If it is a multi and was placed recently, our reviewers will have asked for the final co-ordinates before publishing it. Drop them a line with the co-ords and see what turns up.

Edited by Pharisee

Maybe it's part of or possibly the final cache in a Multi. The posted co-ordinates for the cache may be miles away.

If it is a multi and was placed recently, our reviewers will have asked for the final co-ordinates before publishing it. Drop them a line with the co-ords and see what turns up.

Tiddles Has been in touch with me :laughing: and received a reply. From information supplied it's not a Navicache geocache, and it's not a letterbox. :laughing: